Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    he did not retain his speed or stamina. gtfo with that bs.

he was a lot faster in his featherweight days than he is now and his stamina has not been perpetual.

pac is not the first fighter in history of boxing to move up 8 weight classes either.

there have been countless fighters throughout boxing history that have done the weight class thing in more pronounced fashion than pac.
    Manny Pacquiao is an obvious drug cheat and con artist. I wouldn't be surprised if he offered Hauser control of Sarangani every Tuesday for the next 10 years in exchange for writing this article.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
      Manny Pacquiao is an obvious drug cheat and con artist. I wouldn't be surprised if he offered Hauser control of Sarangani every Tuesday for the next 10 years in exchange for writing this article.
      Ouch you're pretty mad that Floyd tested positive 3 times.

Comment

• God Bless Thomas Hauser

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
          I think its amateurish for you to accuse someone of bad reporting and sensationalism when you have no citations of anything. Do you even write articles?

I'll bet you think Godzilla is a real animal too.
          Wait, let me get this right.

So I'm not allowed to question Hauser's credibility because I don't write articles? Does that change the fact that he has no source or factual evidence?

Burden of proof. Look up what that means.

Comment

• Where there's smoke there's fire. Fraud has enough $ at the moment from his 10 years of milking Hbo for millions vs bums that he can sweep his cheating under the rug temporarily.

Its not that big of a secret. All you have to do is pay attention to him. He's an obvious cheater. He only projected his own cheating ways on Pac as a way to rattle him, but Pac outsmarted him and kept fighting big fights for big money without playing his game.

Fraud has always been a Fraud. His career is one of the most pathetic in boxing history. I'll debate that with anyone here or face to face.

If you got balls, come at me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              What's the deal with the dates? Am I missing something here?
              On May 20, 2012 , a rumor filtered through the
              drug-testing community that Mayweather had
              tested positive on three occasions for an illegal
              performance-enhancing drug.

In late-May, Pacquiao’s attorneys heard the
              rumor. On June 4, 2012 , they served document
              demands and subpoenas on Mayweather,
              Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA
              calling for the production of all documents that
              related to PED testing of Mayweather for the
              Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto
              fights but then Mayweather, GBP and USADA quashed the motion from pacquiao's lawyers to have mayweather's USADA test records released.

Why the hell they did that unless they were hiding something?

On September 25, 2012 , All of the sudden, Mayweather, Oscar, GBP apologized to Pacquiao and said he is a great champion denying the PEDs allegation. They asked for a settlement to end the defamation case was filed with the court. Mayweather’s monetary settlement offer was “substantially more” than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward.

What is the mean reason Floyd all of the sudden asked for settlement and paid Pacquiao more Pacquiao 's attorneys had expected?

Take note this happened all together this year!
              Last edited by whirlwind; 11-19-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• This thread kind of reminds me of when Mayweather tested positive for DHMO.

It was like 40 pages of responses before everyone found out DHMO was another name for water.

Needles to say the thread was deleted soon after.

Comment

• lol at the masses and masses of Floyd fans on damage control. they are literally crying and still accusing Pac of PED use. You look pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Wait, let me get this right.

So I'm not allowed to question Hauser's credibility because I don't write articles? Does that change the fact that he has no source or factual evidence?

Burden of proof. Look up what that means.
                    Hauser knows what it means to publish lies. He would get sued for libel by tomorrow morning by Fraud and his people. If it was a limp dick internet bum writer, it would be different, but Hauser has weight. He's not going to go this deep w/out meat behind him.

Your problem is that your illusions of Fraud's greatness as YOU perceive it are being dissolved before your eyes. Meaning, you've been worshipping a false idol this whole time.

I understand your pain, but I have no sympathy for you because its been clear if you paid attention that he was always a bum and a coward.

This is not a surprise to anyone but you.

Comment

• Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                      Ouch you're pretty mad that Floyd tested positive 3 times.
                      I'm absolutely enraged these criminals have conspired to propagate these absurd lies.

I'm calling for Fighthype, Boxingscene and the two other respectable outlets to launch an investigation into these monsters.

Comment

Working...
                      X