Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would be surprised if they'd allow this Floydweather cheat go back in the ring without answering any of these allegations.

Comment

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      They are what?
      They (nutritional advances and medical advances in general) are being used to keep fighters in better shape. What makes you think that they're not?

Comment

• Someone explain to me the deal with the dates!

Comment

• We always knew he was a filthy cheating scumbag. He only fights once or twice a year and he is keenly aware of doping practices.

The fact that he was the first one to bring it up means he knows the internal intricacies of cheating. I've always referred to him as a Fraud and this confirms he is one.

Berto, Cheaterson, Ward, Fraud, Dirrell, Hopkins... these are all *****made punk cowards with no balls.

Pac on the other hand has GOD given power and is a beacon of truth and light to the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            can someone briefly tell me what excuse the Mayweather Fanatics are using?

i'm not going to read through 77 pages
            What I'm reading mostly is, there is no proof and Hauser is a hack for writing such a story with anonymous sources, which they call rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              peds are also used as HIV medication.

there's a reason why magic looks "healthy."
              Well legalizing it opens a whole new argument because then some guys would just pump their body with all types of PEDs and become a shell of what they previously were.

Just look at bodybuilding it's pretty much unregulated when it comes to steroids and the guy are basically cartoon characters now due to how much steroids they are using.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                can someone briefly tell me what excuse the Mayweather Fanatics are using?

i'm not going to read through 77 pages
                I think they're still pointing to the part where Hauser mentions something about the entire article being based on a rumor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Well legalizing it opens a whole new argument because then some guys would just pump their body with all types of PEDs and become a shell of what they previously were.

Just look at bodybuilding it's pretty much unregulated when it comes to steroids and the guy are basically cartoon characters now due to how much steroids they are using.

sports are also skilled based.

there's a reason why mcguire, sosa, and bonds are the only ones who challenged ruth and maris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    They (nutritional advances and medical advances in general) are being used to keep fighters in better shape. What makes you think that they're not?
                    Nothing. I think they're helping fighters, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                      We always knew he was a filthy cheating scumbag. He only fights once or twice a year and he is keenly aware of doping practices.

The fact that he was the first one to bring it up means he knows the internal intricacies of cheating. I've always referred to him as a Fraud and this confirms he is one.

Berto, Cheaterson, Ward, Fraud, Dirrell, Hopkins... these are all *****made punk cowards with no balls.

Pac on the other hand has GOD given power and is a beacon of truth and light to the sport.
                      You mention Berto and Peterson along the lines of Dirrell, Ward and Hopkins???!!! Last time I checked, Dirrell, Ward and Hopkins weren't cheats nor have they even fallen under what I would consider "suspicious"...

Pac on the other hand moves up 8 weight classes and retained his speed, stamina and power (until his last few fights) then blatantly ducked randomized testing when it was requested multiple times-but he is a beacon of truth???!!! You are out of your mind-lmao
                      Last edited by damned1974; 11-19-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X