Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait? whats new here? there was an article on floyd mayweather supposedly failing 3 tests ages ago? is it just more believable now because of who has written the article?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      That's the general problem with the T-E ratio and why VADA are regarded more highly in this respect.

Lance Armstrong and his team used to wear testosterone patches during the day, during the race stages, and provided they took them off before going to bed, their testosterone levels would be come in under the 4:1 ratio when they were tested in the morning.

VADA's CIR testing immediately goes looking for synthetic testosterone, rather than looking for unusual levels. This is why some journalists were questioning Mayweather's decision to use USADA instead. They're cheaper but their tests are not as good.

Then again, Floyd has supposedly never heard of TRT so maybe that's why the cheaper testing didn't bother him.

It's false that USADA doesn't do 4:1. And USADA has come out and said that. Also it is absolutely false that USADA is cheaper in cost than VADA. Rather, the fact is the opposite. VADA is much cheaper than USADA, which is why Golden Boy first went with them, while the Floyd fights used USADA which was much more expensive. And saying VADA is superior to USADA is just more Conte influenced nonsense because USADA brought down Conte/BALCO. He criticizes USADA at any given chance. Anyway, the reality is that USADA is superior because they are much more experienced in the testing game. But VADA is a great alternative nonetheless and can be just as effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        wait? whats new here? there was an article on floyd mayweather supposedly failing 3 tests ages ago? is it just more believable now because of who has written the article?
        No, but the idea that all 3 times the B sample was not tested because of extenuating circumstances is suspect and Golden Boys reaction to positive tests despite fronting a clean sport act is also.

The article throws a lot of interesting ideas around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
          No, but the idea that all 3 times the B sample was not tested because of extenuating circumstances is suspect and Golden Boys reaction to positive tests despite fronting a clean sport act is also.

ah right, cheers for the heads up.

Comment

• If its not on f i g h t h y p e its not legit.

Duh

Comment

• Originally posted by Market View Post
              What's sad is all u PAC lovers/Floyd haters..equates to the same things nowadays will take this and run with it like the writer paid y'all. I'm still trying to figure out why out of all people will they cover for Floyd. This writer is obviously looking for some attention, and the sad part is he's going to get it with lawsuits if he doesn't have the "so called waiver" that USADA supposedly have mayweather. Another attempt by some idiot writer who doesn't like Floyd, golden boy and all affiliates. Prob on bob arums payroll...lol
              nope, appearantly the old *** was smart enough to deny USADA, and VADA tests in the first place, and therefore non of his fighters has tested positive, in a world of boxing where fighters change trainers and conditioning coaches the dirty secrets of doping must be available to everybody, so the chances of top ranks fighters juicing are there too, just not exposed coz the old *** doesnt want testing other than the old athletic comisions approved...

Comment

• in the end,

people who think they have the moral authority on what's right is wrong.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH USING PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUG.

Denying ped use is denying the next step in human evolution.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=563165

50-100 years from now, ped use will be as regular as taking vitamin c.

People use performance enhancing in all aspects of life yet somehow when athletes use them it becomes morally wrong?

The public has been brainwashed into thinking ped use is evil when in reality its human progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post

The Quillin-Wright stuff is really weird. Does anyone know why USADA would initiate testing, and then abruptly terminate it and dump the samples?

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    in the end,

people who think they have the moral authority on what's right is wrong.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH USING PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUG.

Denying ped use is denying the next step in human evolution.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=563165

50-100 years from now, ped use will be as regular as taking vitamin c.

People use performance enhancing in all aspects of life yet somehow when athletes use them it becomes morally wrong?

The public has been brainwashed into thinking ped use is evil when in reality its human progress.
                    There is, the problem is two-fold. One, the extent to which it distorts the 'level playing field'. Two, the potential impact on human health, and the extent to which it makes those health risks mandatory for individuals who just want to compete at the highest level in the sport the love.

The playing field is never truly level of course, but nothing else comes remotely close to distorting it in the way that performance enhancing drugs do. You can never train hard enough naturally to match the stamina of a guy on EPO. You can never gain the kind of muscle mass naturally that you can gain with anabolic steroids.

It makes a mockery of the notion of competitive sport. It would no longer be a competition between athletes, it would be a competition between laboratories and doctors.

And to a certain extent, in the absence of adequate testing, that's exactly what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      I agreed with this.

In my original post I said people are accusing Marquez of the same things they accused Pac of.

Not sure what the argument is here.
                      My bad, I guess I overlooked that since I was scrolling through with my Popeyes in hand.
                      Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                      Well where do they start? if true, we are talking about further investigations, license suspensions, i mean, who is gonna take action? this is or could get messy as F&*^! Alot of ppl say a robbery decision in this sport is a black eye to the sport of boxing but this is taking it to another level IMO.
                      Im not sure where they would start but it would be good to get higher authorities involved in the sport. Get that commission the one senator/congressman or whoever it was (forgot his name) wanted to get going.
                      Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      lol, dude, shut up. grown men are talking. dont u have adrien broner vids to be watching? go cry some more.
                      I can tell... By this grown man reply. But why you mad tho?

Comment

Working...
                      X