Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love how the article is starting to fall apart by members of boxingscene..........

doesn't even need to make the court room

Comment

• I knew mayweather was on that dope. A side meth

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        I knew mayweather was on that dope. A side meth
        G.O.A.T FM Jr

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
          Whats interesting from those results, it appears USADA only test HGH & EPO?

What about testosterone from TRT or other external sources but kept within the 6:1 limit, they would pass the Nevada test being under the radar and the USADA test doesnt appear to be testing for that?

Where is that Floyd TRT video at again?
          Do you know what CIR testing is? It's something used by USADA. Look it up and you have your answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            what will you guys do if floyd mayweather is exposed to a degree of certainty as a drug cheat?

i have no idea how i will react. i know that i'll literally be crushed.
            I would too. It would put an asterisk on an entire era of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
              Good point, they wouldnt be looking at it to hide anything. If they are only testing EPO and HGH then its even more grave as im not aware of a medical use exemption for them if there has indeed been a cover up
              major hole in the article.........

wow

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                But if USADA isn't testing for TRT with that ratio, how could they possibly cover up a positive test result?
                USADA test for the T-E ratio, and then only employ CIR testing if it exceeds certain levels. That level is normally 4-1, but it might be 6-1 in Nevada because they have a higher threshold.

Comment

• Honestly, I don't even think the prevalence of PED is even a new phenomenon. Just think about all the fighters from the previous era who we've heard the rumours about or have just been plain caught:

Holyfield, Toney, Mosley, RJJ, Tyson, Golota, Hopkins, DLH, Vitali, Vargas, Benn etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    From the perhaps best writer in the business Thomas Hauser.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-l...-mess-part-one

Great read that makes you sick of this curroupt business.
                    I am sure that all the clowns on this site will jump on this rumor and treat it as a substantiated fact just like the writer of this article did. The fact is that there are always a lot of rumors floating around about famous people and 99.9 percent of them cannot be proven, just as this rumor cannot be proven. How many rumors have floated around over the last three years about a Pac/Mayweather fight being completed and signed? Nevertheless, I am sure there will be 500 idiotic posts about this rumor before the end off the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Cover ups happen all the time. Oscar said that those pics were fake and even went to court with a "photoshop expert" who they paid to say were fake only to tell the truth a few years later

USADA thought they could get away with it. Floyd said all his future fight would have OSDT and that means big business for USADA. If he failed the test than he would no longer use them for testing and other fighters would be less likely to use them as well.

They have a direct financial interest with floyd and making sure hes clean (even if he isn't)

Hauiser has no financial interest with any of them and can actually get fired if this is false. Hes the one with nothing to hide but he does gain something if this is true, more credibility being the first thing and possibly money cuz he might get promoted for breaking this big news
                      LOL, you guys are nuts.

Do you even realize that USADA is a non-profit organization (hence why their website is a .org)? So no, they do not have a financial interest with athletes, including Floyd Mayweather.

http://www.usada.org/about

Comment

Working...
                      X