Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    So floyd failed his last 3 random drug tests and they covered it up

I thought it was strange how Mosley rocked him twice in the 2nd round and floyd suddenly became the aggressor and started walking him down.

The Ortiz fight was surprising cuz he knocked out Ortiz but we already knew Ortiz had a glass jaw

The Cotto fight he just got his ass kicked so the roids didn't help him there.

If this is true than he should be stripped of all his world titles like Lance Armstrong and banned from the sport and could possibly get sued (along with USADA) by Mosley, Ortiz and Cotto for cheating and covering it up

Comment

• Shocking revelations. The people demanding tests are the ones getting caught cheating. Makes me puke.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        No........
        Lol. I can just hear Nas right now rapping to Floyd fans. Ether

Comment

• Originally posted by Market View Post
          Get your facts together fanboy erik morales tested positive for a banned substance but it wasn't peds, it was a substance that helped him shed weight. Unfortunately it still was a substance on the banned list.

If you're going to attack folks for taking up for a fighter and bring in your logic at least have your facts straights...thank you
          Why would Floyd need diuretics to make 154 (Cotto fight, in which he apparently failed a test)? His 'walk around' weight is about 150-155, is it not?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Reading through this thread it's shocking to me how many of you are nothing more than naive fanboys who are only responding to come to the defense of "your guy". Quite frankly, it's disgusting.

If you expect Hauser to give up his sources then you know less about jornalism than you do about boxing, and regardless of the fact that his sources are currently anonymous, the allegations leveled in this article merit investigation.

Furthermore, you should just quit watching sports altogether if you think that the athletes at the highest level are all squeaky clean in regards to doping. Especially in regards to boxing, where we're seeing fighters busted at an increasingly alarming number.

Hell, once upon a time it was foreign to me that a fighter as sincere, humble, and respectable as Erik Morales would test positive for PEDs, but look what happened.
            Hauser doesn't even write in the article "according to my sources". he writes "RUMOR". He's writing this article based on a RUMOR. That's is terrible journalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
              Exactly. We have some serious naive posters in here. I wouldn't be surprised if literally every top boxer, no matter how big or small was found to be a drug cheat. Anyone that says their going to stop watching boxing for a while, because of it, is straight up sheltered. Or living in a different reality than most sane SPORTS fans.

Edit: Wouldn't even bat an eye, if it came out that literally every boxer on planet earth was on some sort of performance enhancing drug.
              I feel the exact same way, as I suspect most unbiased sports fans would.

At this point, as sad as it is to say, I view most boxers as suspect. Even my favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                Wow. Its not surprising, USADA has disposed of thousands of positive tests through waivers. Watch the doc BIGGER FASTER STRONGER, they show hardcore proof the USADA does this, paper proof that Carl Lewis, one of the most famous American Olympians ever, was a drugs cheat. This is not a conspiracy, this is all true.

Would the USADA hide Floyds positive results? Of course they might. Doesn't prove hes cheating, but its sure as hell possible. And lets be real considering Mayweathers background and his family, the dude is probably a drugs cheat.
                Buddy 100% of Track and Field uses PED"s. All of them.

The people who get caught are the dumb ones. But make no mistake about it, there is no cover up and their is no corruption. They are simply beating the tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  Hauser doesn't even write in the article "according to my sources". he writes "RUMOR". He's writing this article based on a RUMOR. That's is terrible journalism.
                  Rumors don't just materialize out of thin air. They come from sources.

Comment

• Ready a lot of these Post...I am almost positive that a lot of these stupid post are coming from the same guy with Multiple Accounts lol

Pacquiao fans you guys seems desperate right now and Mayweather fans you guys are too sensitive, stop responding to this BS

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      Ready a lot of these Post...I am almost positive that a lot of these stupid post are coming from the same guy with Multiple Accounts lol

Pacquiao fans you guys seems desperate right now and Mayweather fans you guys are too sensitive, stop responding to this BS
                      Is everybody here a complete ****ing ******, or what?

You honestly believe that every person who agrees with the article is a Pacquiao fan, and that everybody who dismisses it is a Floyd fan?

Personally, I don't particularly care for either Pacquiao or Mayweather. I think they're both terrible for the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X