Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Yeah but boxing is significantly smaller than those sports, boxing is an event as well, not all that scheduled. We got like two superstars right now, that's practically it.
    how many superstars does cycling have? in fact how many cyclists do you know besides Lance Armstrong?

Thinking they are protecting Floyd Mayweather is stupid

and I dont type that to say that Floyd isnt using something. I dont know, tbh and the stuff about not being tested year round is a legit point. However, anyone thinking USADA is protecting Floyd when they could have protected bigger athletes that people love more than Floyd over the last 13 years is a person living in town.
    Last edited by Mastermind24; 11-19-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• If this Thomas Hauser is the same guy that scored a win For Bradley in that Pac fight then Fuck him and his articles.

Comment

• Reading through this thread it's shocking to me how many of you are nothing more than naive fanboys who are only responding to come to the defense of "your guy". Quite frankly, it's disgusting.

If you expect Hauser to give up his sources then you know less about jornalism than you do about boxing, and regardless of the fact that his sources are currently anonymous, the allegations leveled in this article merit investigation.

Furthermore, you should just quit watching sports altogether if you think that the athletes at the highest level are all squeaky clean in regards to doping. Especially in regards to boxing, where we're seeing fighters busted at an increasingly alarming number.

Hell, once upon a time it was foreign to me that a fighter as sincere, humble, and respectable as Erik Morales would test positive for PEDs, but look what happened.

Comment

• What's sad is all u PAC lovers/Floyd haters..equates to the same things nowadays will take this and run with it like the writer paid y'all. I'm still trying to figure out why out of all people will they cover for Floyd. This writer is obviously looking for some attention, and the sad part is he's going to get it with lawsuits if he doesn't have the "so called waiver" that USADA supposedly have mayweather. Another attempt by some idiot writer who doesn't like Floyd, golden boy and all affiliates. Prob on bob arums payroll...lol

Comment

• So floyd failed his last 3 random drug tests and they covered it up

I thought it was strange how Mosley rocked him twice in the 2nd round and floyd suddenly became the aggressor and started walking him down.

The Ortiz fight was surprising cuz he knocked out Ortiz but we already knew Ortiz had a glass jaw

The Cotto fight he just got his ass kicked so the roids didn't help him there.

If this is true than he should be stripped of all his world titles like Lance Armstrong and banned from the sport and could possibly get sued (along with USADA) by Mosley, Ortiz and Cotto for cheating and covering it up

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              OK? I would probably take this serious if it didn't come from Max Boxing and it came from a more CREDIBLE SITE

LMFAO at Pacquiao Fans celebrating like this is a FACT and has been PROVEN, it comes off as DESPERATE by Mayweather Haters though

I don't give a **** about either, me personally I am tired of Pacquiao and Mayweather and especially their annoying fans, but I need Documents, PROOF, not just somebody basically trying to start some type of THEORY and making claims and starting rumors but can't present any type of proof
              How about the Proof that DLH, Floyd & the dumbass gang has to apologize to Pac and Pay him Millions of Dollars in settlements! U cant deny that!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Reading through this thread it's shocking to me how many of you are nothing more than naive fanboys who are only responding to come to the defense of "your guy". Quite frankly, it's disgusting.

If you expect Hauser to give up his sources then you know less about jornalism than you do about boxing, and regardless of the fact that his sources are currently anonymous, the allegations leveled in this article merit investigation.

Furthermore, you should just quit watching sports altogether if you think that the athletes at the highest level are all squeaky clean in regards to doping. Especially in regards to boxing, where we're seeing fighters busted at an increasingly alarming number.

Hell, once upon a time it was foreign to me that a fighter as sincere, humble, and respectable as Erik Morales would test positive for PEDs, but look what happened.
                Exactly. We have some serious naive posters in here. I wouldn't be surprised if literally every top boxer, no matter how big or small was found to be a drug cheat. Anyone that says their going to stop watching boxing for a while, because of it, is straight up sheltered. Or living in a different reality than most sane SPORTS fans.

Edit: Wouldn't even bat an eye, if it came out that literally every boxer on planet earth was on some sort of performance enhancing drug.
                Last edited by 1sballotHOF; 11-19-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• LOL @ he got his ass kicked by Cotto.

gtfo

Comment

• Get your facts together fanboy erik morales tested positive for a banned substance but it wasn't peds, it was a substance that helped him shed weight. Unfortunately it still was a substance on the banned list.

If you're going to attack folks for taking up for a fighter and bring in your logic at least have your facts straights...thank you

Comment

• Wow. Its not surprising, USADA has disposed of thousands of positive tests through waivers. Watch the doc BIGGER FASTER STRONGER, they show hardcore proof the USADA does this, paper proof that Carl Lewis, one of the most famous American Olympians ever, was a drugs cheat. This is not a conspiracy, this is all true.

Would the USADA hide Floyds positive results? Of course they might. Doesn't prove hes cheating, but its sure as hell possible. And lets be real considering Mayweathers background and his family, the dude is probably a drugs cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X