Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shyt now Broner is on PEDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
      So you sayin' Dom is boxing's a sport with a lotta loopholes and a small scale sport compared to cycling and baseball hence these scumbags chose to stave off there instead?

I get your point though.
      Somewhat yes, I don't following cycling but what I do know is that Baseball has always been leaking with talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
        Oh shyt now Broner is on PEDS.
        everyone is on peds apparently!

so what's the problem then?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          everyone is on peds apparently!

so what's the problem then?
          I c what u did there.

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
            The haymon connection.... And this kid broner's body is starting to look bertoesque...

Just sayin'

he's totally on PEDS

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastermind24 View Post
              The USADA has busted Gold Medal winning olympic superstars, Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds and other major MLB stars and have to answer to the US government, yet they risk that to save Floyd Mayweather?

Do you guys not realize how stupid this actually sounds?
              Yeah. That's like saying the Catholic Church does a lot of charitable things to poor people. Therefore they can't do no wrong.

What a stupid nonsense. Where do you get all these dumb posters?

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                I'm a afraid many don't.............

the airticle sites no sources and passes everything off as rumor. the closes thing to evidence is victor conte & everyone knows he hates usada. conte has some truth in his words but also rapidly lies. he's what you would call a fear monger (& attention whore)

people are easily swayed by any drama that they can find.

it's become ridiculous......
                People don't even realize why Conte is against USADA in the first place. Not realizing USADA and it's relationship with bringing down BALCO and Conte.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  he's totally on PEDS
                  do you think his little girly grunts when he punches are a product of peds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Yeah. That's like saying the Catholic Church does a lot of charitable things to poor people. Therefore they can't do no wrong.

What a stupid nonsense. Where do you get all these dumb posters?
                    No actually what the guy is saying is that USADA has taken down athletes like Bonds and Armstrong. 2 of the greatest and most famous athletes in ALL of history. So who the fuck is Mayweather to protect.

Get it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                      The haymon connection.... And this kid broner's body is starting to look bertoesque...

Just sayin'
                      I was starting to like the guy, but then the Haymon connection clicked in my brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X