Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Everything is a conspiracy by the man? thats a load of bull that fat guy was just there and there was other reporters, Floyd acted like he didnt know and the guy just said the juice.

Stop reaching over some stupid ****, so the MAN is out to get floyd? hahah please
    The man? What the hell are you talking about.

I said whoever asked the question and I think I recognize his voice and the guy behind Mayweather who said "the juice, tell em about the juice" were in on it together. They knew what question was going to be asked and they wanted to blindside him.

Stop exaggerating what I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastermind24 View Post
      The USADA has busted Gold Medal winning olympic superstars, Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds and other major MLB stars and have to answer to the US government, yet they risk that to save Floyd Mayweather?

Do you guys not realize how stupid this actually sounds?

The guy better have legit sources and some documents or he is about to be involved in a major lawsuit.
      Yeah but boxing is significantly smaller than those sports, boxing is an event as well, not all that scheduled. We got like two superstars right now, that's practically it.

Comment

The USADA has busted Gold Medal winning olympic superstars, Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds and other major MLB stars and have to answer to the US government, yet they risk that to save Floyd Mayweather?

The guy better have legit sources and some documents or he is about to be involved in a major lawsuit.

Thats pretty much how dumb some people are am afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          smh...neither usada nor the anti doping movement were around when carl lewis was running. are u high or something?
          Edited post...I meant he beat Olympic testing, testing and corruption goes back over 20 years...smh

And if you think I'm high have USADA test me, I'm sure I'd pass, Ha!

Comment

It took 44 pages but this is the post of the thread right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Yeah but boxing is significantly smaller than those sports, boxing is an event as well, not all that scheduled. We got like two superstars right now, that's practically it.
              So you sayin' Dom is boxing's a sport with a lotta loopholes and a small scale sport compared to cycling and baseball hence these scumbags chose to stave off there instead?

I get your point though.

Comment

• The haymon connection.... And this kid broner's body is starting to look bertoesque...

Just sayin'

Comment

• Damn I hope the cancer isn't with Formula 1 as well.

Sebastian Vettel's on his way for a 3rd straight championship, he can clinch it in Brazil.

Comment

I'm a afraid many don't.............

the airticle sites no sources and passes everything off as rumor. the closes thing to evidence is victor conte & everyone knows he hates usada. conte has some truth in his words but also rapidly lies. he's what you would call a fear monger (& attention whore)

people are easily swayed by any drama that they can find.

it's become ridiculous......
                    Last edited by Godsfly; 11-19-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      Do you even know what you're talking about? You're assumign that because someone passes a drug tests that means they're paying them off and that USADA is corrupt. Do you have any evidence at all? Why ahve Peterson, Berto, Morales and others tested positive?

These guys in the olympics are passing the drug tests because they are BEATING THE SYSTEM. There are ways to test negative. All Track and Field, weightlifts, cyclists, and the majority of olympic athletes are 100% juicing.

That does not mean the USADA is corrupt.
                      I'm not saying anyone pays USADA to pass a test. I'm saying its perfectly plausible to pay USADA to lose a test or not report a failed test. Ask yourself why GBP would rather pay USADA 10x the cost of VADA when USADA hasn't caught a boxer in I don't know how long? VADA caught Berto and Peterson. USADA caught Morales but he explained it off as tainted beef..c'mon man.

Comment

Working...
                      X