Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    He was there. He did an outstanding piece outlining all the known cheats and made Oscar look like a kid with an empty cookie box.
    No he wasn't there, all he did was trying pointing finger at those who wanted better testing done, Just like he is doing now, He wanted people to accuse someone like Oscar as a hypocrite... My point is where is his campaign along with his cronies on why drug testing in boxing is so bad? Where is his campaign on why Top rank aren't one of the promotional companies who would allow better testing for their fighters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      That's they're excuse, the participants needed to be educated on what could/ couldn't have been taken. I'm not all knowing of the situation but I could have sworn the process was easier than that, like a simple document getting handed to them.
      Oh ok. Yeah, I couldn't remember why they did that.

But, in my opinion, you should just discontinue the tests if neither fighter agreed to testing and if they weren't briefed on what to take and what not to take. But even with that said, I can "never" see an excuse to "throw away" testing samples.

For instance, there are some PEDS/drugs that everyone knows not to use. There are drugs that fighters have known not to use since the early 2000's. Now let's say one of the guys popped positive for one of these "known" drugs, well you've just discarded the samples. Too late now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Has been posted about ten times already.....
        Lol. Don't mind me, I'm reacting to posts as I read page by page. That was by far the worst acting performance I've ever seen. An innocent man's reaction would have been,

"WTF you tryna say!?" "You saying I'm juicing!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          I dont even care about floyd what i care about is if the USADA ruined their reputation for onefighter than ive lost hope for all sports. This is the USADA! This organization handles testing for Olympians! Which means Phelps, Ono, american sprinters, and all our gold medals now come into question. These athletes have backers also.

Ive always said test them all but if this rumour is true then all sports are lost.
          Dude you must be living in a cave. I have already posted this but for some nutters i'll do it once again

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
            I'm ready and won't lose sleep if Floyd or Pac are proven on PEDS.

After Lance, everything's wide open.

Tho I have to admit Lance Armstrong's was a bitter for to swallow (into mountainbiking heavily before) and for someone who apparently singlehandedly lifted the sport thru the years, even establishing LIVESTRONG which prolly inspired more lives than any sport charity, after all those, damn!

Time to get 'em Ariza shakes checked
            Is there a sport where the participants aren't juicing? Even golf has rumors surrounding some of the top dogs smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
              I'm calling BS on that video.

Did anyone see the guy behind Floyd nudge him like "tell em about the juice" when that guy asked the question?

Man that whole thing looked like a set up. Ambush journalism at its finest.

At :25 seconds.
              The fat guy was telling floyd the juice because Floyd acted like he didnt know what TRT was when the interviewer asked it, Floyd has a guilty hand caught in the cookie jar look and the denial reminded me of a kid saying no dad I didn't get no cookies when he did.

you are looking way into it as if its a conspiracy lol, wow.

Floyd said he didnt know what trt was, so the guy said the juice to try to help him understand what it was. no conspiracy here.

Comment

• How could you trust a testing agency where samples are not saved?! An agency that calls itself USADA?! This is shocking. Even a small clinic in a rural area is equipped with a computerized database system!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Is there a sport where the participants aren't juicing? Even golf has rumors surrounding some of the top dogs smh.
                  And Nascar.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Bass fishing and Bowling

the last true, clean sports out there

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Oh ok. Yeah, I couldn't remember why they did that.

But, in my opinion, you should just discontinue the tests if neither fighter agreed to testing and if they weren't briefed on what to take and what not to take. But even with that said, I can "never" see an excuse to "throw away" testing samples.

For instance, there are some PEDS/drugs that everyone knows not to use. There are drugs that fighters have known not to use since the early 2000's.] Now let's say one of the guys popped positive for one of these "known" drugs, well you've just discarded the samples. Too late now.

See the bold, that's exactly why this didn't sit too well with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X