Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Well he was threatening with legal action so he dropped it, Hauser seem to be recycling the same article and since his name is bigger than the rest he would look "Credible" printing it.
    and then he puts the word rumor on it to protect himself from being sued. and this guy is supposed to be a top notch journalist? smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      Majority of people in this htread have no idea what they're talking about.

That article is a terrible piece of journalism.
      It is. I don't think a lot of people in this thread know who Hauser is or his history. Hes not a credible source. At least on this topic.

This article and that 10 second video clip of Mayweather being blind sided by people who OBVIOUSLY had an agenda is bullshyt especially if that's what people are hanging Floyd on.

Use your head people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Then why all this for one fighter? Journalists would make more money amd gain more respect for Phelps, Lewis, or other big time Olympians. Floyd is small potatoes compared to a worldwide event. But it is a rumour so ill let it play itself out.
        This guy gets it. There are bigger known athletes out there. And especially OLYMPIANS.

There has never been a rumor of people paying off USADA at all. None.

Comment

• Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
          I'm ignorant on this subject but Mayweather doesnt exactly strike me as someone that would spend hours in the gym training. Anyone care to fill me in?
          why not? just because of his persona and the stuff you see on youtbe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Well he was threatening with legal action so he dropped it, Hauser seem to be recycling the same article and since his name is bigger than the rest he would look "Credible" printing it.
            Exactly, if he had factual information to support his claim, there would be no reason to drop the article right?

That said, I hate to play devil's advocate, but I do remember reading an article a few months ago about USADA throwing out samples during the lead up to Quillin-Wright bout. I was like "WTF"?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
              Not only that. Look carefully as the camera is panning out, and the video is about to stop. He's about to smirk, or has some sort of smile on his face at the end.
              Did you notice the guy behind Floyd who said "the juice, tell them the about the juice"when the guy asked the question?

Or no?

It was clear they had an agenda and an axe to grind. It was ambush journalism. I need more than a 10 second clip of Floyd wondering what the **** is going on for me to say hes guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                and then he puts the word rumor on it to protect himself from being sued. and this guy is supposed to be a top notch journalist? smh.
                He also didn't state that the reason Floyd and GBP decided not to provide the documents about his 3 fights could be because Top Rank would gain knowledge about Floyd and GBP finances, but he said it could be about the Floyd's test results.

Comment

• Why were they destroying samples? This is what I don't get. It's not like tiny bottles of samples take a large building to house.

That's the shocking mystery.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    Why were they destroying samples? This is what I don't get. It's not like tiny bottles of samples take a large building to house.

That's the shocking mystery.
                    If testing is abandoned and Peter didn't agree to it, what's the point of having them?

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                      If testing is abandoned and Peter didn't agree to it, what's the point of having them?
                      LOL, these guys in this thread are a bunch of dopes.

Comment

Working...
                      X