Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Destroying samples is reason enough to cause suspicion. They were clearly covering something synonymous to guilt. Why in Neptune would you destroy samples?
    Where is the proof?

Comment

• I'm ignorant on this subject but Mayweather doesnt exactly strike me as someone that would spend hours in the gym training. Anyone care to fill me in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
        20 years huh?

USADA started in October of 2000.
        Majority of people in this htread have no idea what they're talking about.

That article is a terrible piece of journalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          we clean weight lifters need to stick together. i know more about steroids than i care to know. never touched the stuff. needles freak me the hell out, or i probably would have juiced in college if i had the money.
          Damn bruh, you're on a roll today. Taking words right out my mouth and schit.

All I gotta do is sit back today and let you do the typing lol

Comment

• I am starting to think that this might be another Top Rank piece because it's posted on Maxboxing, who is owned by Steve Kim who is owned by Top Rank. The blame should lay strictly on USADA if it's about the "rumor" on Floyd. 3 fighters got caught, 2 of them were suspended, the other one the Commission and Team Garcia didn't care about. One of the suspended fighters is Berto, who had Conte as a supplier, who serves this article as a very credible source lmao. So the rest is about the rumor about Floyd who might have tested positive for a pain killer bc of his arthritis and USADA gave him exemptions. Oh yeah, Margaret Goodman who is Tom's friend no longer works for GBP either.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              My thing is Montoya wrote this same exact story months ago.

Last I heard he was telling everyone is was only joking (paraphrasing).

Why did Montoya revamp this same story?
              Well he was threatening with legal action so he dropped it, Hauser seem to be recycling the same article and since his name is bigger than the rest he would look "Credible" printing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                Carl Lewis is a known drug cheat within T&F circles. Yet he beat every USADA test and others mysteriously disappeared. USADA's curruption goes back over 20 years, this is nothing new. There's a reason VADA is now on the scene.
                LOL. There have been various athletes throughout the years that beat USADA tests. The drugs will always be one step ahead of the testing.

The reason VADA came on the scene was to be an inexpensive alternative to USADA in BOXING (not all sports). Because USADA's price tag for boxing was quite expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Yes, when he spoke. It's not that part that I noticed. It's his facial expression as the question is being asked. Did you notice how it changed? Man...I'm going with my instinct on this one. Could be wrong but hey.
                  Not only that. Look carefully as the camera is panning out, and the video is about to stop. He's about to smirk, or has some sort of smile on his face at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                    Carl Lewis is a known drug cheat within T&F circles. Yet he beat every USADA test and others mysteriously disappeared. USADA's curruption goes back over 20 years, this is nothing new. There's a reason VADA is now on the scene.
                    Then why all this for one fighter? Journalists would make more money amd gain more respect for Phelps, Lewis, or other big time Olympians. Floyd is small potatoes compared to a worldwide event. But it is a rumour so ill let it play itself out.

Comment

• It is not about "DEFENDING MAYWEATHER" for me, it is more about Defending BOXING

I felt the same way about when Pacquiao was accused and Roger Mayweather talking about "A-Side Meth" which literally made me LAUGH when I heard his theory of what Pacquiao was "Taking", if your going to claim somebody is on something then PROVE IT...don't just make up Theories and try to turn your opinions into facts/proof

Sorry but I just don't take Max Boxing Serious I just CAN'T, if/when this story hits ESPN or Yahoo Sports (which I seriously doubt will happen) or something like that then I MIGHT take it serious...MIGHT!
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 11-19-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X