Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Ever watch him train?

i get tired watching him train

endless stamina. that and his reflexes / timing are his gifts.

cycling is stamina. that's all it is. there's not much athletic quality involved outside of having an engine that is superhuman. deal with the pain and exhaustion, and keep pumping your legs.

PED's invariably enhance the cycler, so much so that they were a virtual necessity in top competition. they can enhance the stamina of a fighter for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Nobody thinks that OST is the end all of cheats, you are just basing this on an opinion of a handful of trolls on this site and that isn't fair to the rest of the "floydiots" Again, if an article restating the rumors of Pacquiao's steroid emails were to be written, nobody would say "ah hah! see evidence that Pacquiao is a cheat!" Rumors are rumors, but when they involve Floyd, they are somehow credible?
      Are you ****ting us right now??? If this was about Pac in this article, it would be nothing but a big floydiot circle jerk....

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        I tell my wife the same thing when she asks me about my boys that she hears are cheating. I don't know nothin about that!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          funny thing is, the only one who seems to be declining like a normal aging fighter is manny - marquez for example just seems to be getting stronger and stronger as he gets older when by rights he should be losing muscle mass.
          MArquez, Cotto, Morales, among others!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Steroids have never helped your chin, no drug can, if that was the case Vargas wouldn't have got knocked out by Oscar.

If Floyd uses drugs its for recovery, and energy. the guy eats junk food, and doesn't sleep he never gets tired at his age. yet at his age he has endless energy? Floyd already used some xylocaine shots in his hand, pain killers that allow you to endure the pain of a broken hand in combat. Why wouldn't he use something like TRT if he can get an exemption like a lot of UFC fighters have? Floyd seems to do the blame the other guy so they think he is juicing and not me trick. He also has a close friend who owns TRT clinics.

Thats the opposite of Pacquiao, Pac gets really tired and sleeps hours after training and eats healthy he doesn't eat candy, or sodas. And Manny has shown a natural decline which comes with age starting in the Clottey fight.

Manny fights on pure heart and will now because his body isn't like it once was its why he breathes heavier now.

Floyd can take long layoffs and still be sharp which is weird, he also has a temper, he probably uses TRT if anything.

Where did you hear that steroids doesn't help with a fighter's chin? Steroids help with far more than you know! LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              PED's do not improve Power or Chin. Ped's are mainly used to improve endurance and strength in 95% of athletes. In weightlifting etc, it is used to build muscle mass and strength.
              train longer = more speed, power and strength

thus why people point the finger at Pac who improved considerably

Floyd to me has never improved the way Pac did, all i see is a guy with great defense, but when he does get clapped on the chin he wobbles. Pac gets clapped on the chin he doesnt wobble anymore, which i find weird, since he'd been on the floor many times. PEDs in the long run help ur ability to take beatings and still stand strong

Floyd is no beast, i can name a number of boxers who are faster than him, hit harder than him, have a better chin than him, the only difference is they dont have his closed defense. Take his defense away and give him basic defense , Floyd is NOTHING

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack
                Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankieBruno

Also if anyone was ever a drug cheat Floyd wud be the last person i suspect

Dude doesnt have deadly power, his speed is great, his chin is ok, his defense is his key to success, you dont need peds for that

Now If Floyd was some kind of beast knocking dudes out brutally and standing there taking big shots on his chin then i'd point the finger

I don't think you appreciate the range of effects PEDs can have, and in any case, power is the product of technique more than anything else.

Testosterone and EPO alone bring very significant performance benefits. If one was looking to build a circumstantial case, one could argue that it's strange a fighter who takes so much time off, always appears to be far better conditioned than his opponents.

That's just conjecture however, the point is that PEDs aren't just about turning you into a hulk. There's an awful lot more to them than that.
                It's because Floyd is a gymrat duh . How many videos have we seen of Floyd training since he's been out of jail? But just wait till fightnight, he'll be sharp as Hell tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  train longer = more speed, power and strength

thus why people point the finger at Pac who improved considerably

Floyd to me has never improved the way Pac did, all i see is a guy with great defense, but when he does get clapped on the chin he wobbles. Pac gets clapped on the chin he doesnt wobble anymore, which i find weird, since he'd been on the floor many times.

Floyd is no beast, i can name a number of boxers who are faster than him, hit harder than him, have a better chin than him, the only difference is they dont have his closed defense. Take his defense away and give him basic defense , Floyd is NOTHING
                  It is scientific. why did cotto wobble at a lighter weight class and not so much whn he moved up? You don't think fighting at an improper weight class has an effect on your chin, endurance, strength? Easy explanation... As pac went up in weight he got stronger and more durable. If he went up any higher he would get koed again but right now he is where he should be to maximize his physical potential. Back then when he was getting koed he was a malnutritioned athlete that was in a weight class where he was more physically compromised than he is today.
                  Last edited by Alibata; 11-19-2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• I dont even care about floyd what i care about is if the USADA ruined their reputation for onefighter than ive lost hope for all sports. This is the USADA! This organization handles testing for Olympians! Which means Phelps, Ono, american sprinters, and all our gold medals now come into question. These athletes have backers also.

Ive always said test them all but if this rumour is true then all sports are lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      I tell my wife the same thing when she asks me about my boys that she hears are cheating. I don't know nothin about that!!!
                      lol............

Comment

Working...
                      X