Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

"It was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the fights)."

In late-May, Pacquiao’s attorneys heard the rumor. On June 4, 2012, they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto fights. Mayweather and USADA then are trying to quash a motion from pacquiao's lawyers to have mayweather's USADA test records released.

On September 25, 2012, a stipulation of settlement ending the defamation case was filed with the court. The parties agreed that the terms of settlement would be kept confidential. Prior to the agreement being signed, two sources with detailed knowledge of the proceedings told this writer that Mayweather’s initial monetary settlement offer was “substantially more” than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward.

Interesting.
    Last edited by whirlwind; 11-19-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      A lot of you are way too gullible.

USADA has a huge reputation. HUGE. If it became discovered that they published false information that Floyd Mayweather tested negative, when instead he tested positive, that would cause waves across the world. USADA's reputation goes way beyond boxing. USADA's whole crusade against Lance Armstrong and others would come tumbling down and their organization would be dead shortly afterwards.

Don't believe the hype that USADA would tarnish their long-standing reputation not just once, but more than 3 times, JUST for Floyd Mayweather. LOL. A waiver? LOL. Why couldn't Lance Armstrong payoff USADA from ruining him then? Lance had way way way more to lose than Floyd. And USADA has been trying to get Lance (a wealthy and highly regarded white athlete) for yeeeeears.
      their 'crusade' against lance came years and years after he'd done the deeds, and was in the face of a whole load of eye witnesses if they didn't come down on him well that would have been the end of them. They did jack about it at the time and allowed him to get away with being a druggie cheat for years. Bringing up the lance case is hardly the best way to defend floyd

Comment

• Wow this article is hitting a lot of sites from what I've seen.

Uh oh............

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Yes and he hasn't been suspended, fined, has his title taken away or anything so......what?

And the lot have been basing their accusations on Manny because he wouldn't and STILL hasn't taken any tests. That's not a rumor
          i think this article flew way over your head. It's saying that these supposed "olympic style drug tests" that Floyd under goes are BS, and he has paid them off. 3 positive blood samples, and USADA, covers up for him, and doesn't test his B samples.

Comment

• Hauser will say anything to be controversial

Didnt he say Bradly beat Pac fair and square?

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              A lot of you are way too gullible.

USADA has a huge reputation. HUGE. If it became discovered that they published false information that Floyd Mayweather tested negative, when instead he tested positive, that would cause waves across the world. USADA's reputation goes way beyond boxing. USADA's whole crusade against Lance Armstrong and others would come tumbling down and their organization would be dead shortly afterwards.

Don't believe the hype that USADA would tarnish their long-standing reputation not just once, but more than 3 times, JUST for Floyd Mayweather. LOL. A waiver? LOL. Why couldn't Lance Armstrong payoff USADA from ruining him then? Lance had way way way more to lose than Floyd. And USADA has been trying to get Lance (a wealthy and highly regarded white athlete) for yeeeeears.
              Big difference. USADA invested an exorbitant amount of money on gathering evidence and eyewitnesses. It was their prestige project.

I am not saying they did give Floyd some 'help' but it would have been easy to make a million bucks just like that.

Let's see if USADA takes Hauser to court for this. They have to or...

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                we got some nice NSB threads going, and it's a very slow day at work. a nice coincidence. you gotta appreciate the little things !

one thing i'm not happy about is the implications of these rumors. if they're true they'll be absolutely devastating.

the next step is for these rumors to be looked into further. where did they come from, and what are they referring to specifically?

we'll need dates, substances, the people / organizations involved, etc.

this will all come about in the following days / weeks.

it could make or break hauser's career. if pacquaio, mayweather, hopkins, marquez, etc, are all exposed definitively as PED users it will be one of the biggest stories in american sport of the entire year, rivaling sandusky and penn state.
                Why would ALL of them be exposed? Am I missing a piece of info?

Comment

• Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                  What ide like to know is how this guy knows so much about the lawsuit? Most of what ive read else where reveal very little about it.
                  He knows nothing, because nothing really happened. Nothing was discovered on both sides. And in the end, both sides just wasted money over it. The only winners were the lawyers who each made good money separately from Pacquaio and Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i read/skimmed the article, and to the extent of what i pulled from it, i couldnt see anything to substantiate the claim that mayweather had tested positive thrice. it's called a "rumor"

i'll need more than that. still hauser is one of the best in the game right now. he's got a reputation worth protecting. he's not going to print something like this if he doesn't feel strongly about it.

if floyd mayweather jr is on PED's i'm taking a break from boxing

pacquiao, too.

if they're not both clean fighters i'm taking a break from the sport i love, and to which i dedicated countless hours of my time.
                    To be honest, you must be extremely naive then my friend. You might as well stop watching ALL sports, if that's the case. Face it, PED's are rampant in any sport. These numbers that they throw out about 60-80% of fighters, athletes are taking PED's is BS. It's probably closer to 90-100%. When we're dealing with the highest level athletes.

Comment

• Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
                      lol, people will do anything to discredit floyd and prop up manny. Floyd Brings up drug test all of a sudden hes apart of this big elaborate conspiracy illuminati plot to cover up his ped usage. Pacquiao says no and nothing happens.

And as far as pacqioa being the only fight who ages, thats stupid. He should be already out the game considering how he fights. Floyd and marquez have defense
                      ^LMAO aren't you the same guy who is on youtube making far out conspiracy videos discrediting Manny and even saying he uses roids because of a look he gave with his eyes while breathing hard during an interview with Lampley? Yet when a well thought out and possible scenario by CREDIBLE sources might expose "Floyd Mayweather as a guy who uses TRT testosterone replacement therapy with an exemption, its all of a sudden an unbelievable conspiracy.

this guy is the definition of flom0

Comment

Working...
                      X