Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have about as little interest in the Pacquiao/Mayweater garbage as anyone can possibly have.

However, this article looks to be one person speaking based on assumption. Seing as you never know where a writers bias lies, it becomes pretty irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      So Pac lawyers don't need any motion to get that information.
      They do, and when they filed the motion, USADA and Mayweather's lawyers initiated proceedings to quash it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        USADA test records on Mayweather, Mosley, Ortiz or Cotto can be found on their websites, they releases all their test results after a period of time, So Pac lawyers don't need any motion to get that information.
        You are looking at the surface and that is what they want us to see. We should wait for a few more days. I'll guarantee this will go deeper now.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
          One more thing Im concerned of is, the fighters might be the victim here... They might not know what they taking, they need education... they only rely on their conditioning coach and might have no idea what they are taking. Berto might be one of that. And what might be surprising is, Floyd might be also a victim (if ped accuse on him is true)

http://youtu.be/lR-W3ACNagc

A personal friend of his owns 24 TRT clinics. He knows what it is.

Comment

• What ide like to know is how this guy knows so much about the lawsuit? Most of what ive read else where reveal very little about it.

Comment

• he is an advocate for clean fighting and doesn't know what trt is? i dont believe him

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Haven't you heard, Dean? I'm a Floyd stan who went too hard on Manny when he was BS'ing the public back in 09/10. I could easily state the same thing you just said...I just didn't see it that way. IDK, I saw something totally different in his face...like, "I sure hope know one smells the load I just dropped in my boxers."
                Well one could question the response he gave there. Like anything though, it is all a matter of context and editing. He could have just been blindsided by a question that wasn't related to the other questions he was fielding.

Speculation and gut feelings is not enough for me. Unfortunately we will not see a federal investigation on the matter, and if there is something going on, certainly none of the other parties will be a whistle blower as it would direct guilt at themselves also.

Is there some shady business going on? Very possible. We also know that this sport has fractures, shadiness, and downright greed. Who are we to believe? They could be all guilty but in an endless shuffle for power, some could be planting seeds to journalists in an attempt to discredit their competitors. We may never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i'm not a lawyer, but i am in business. i've been sued (nothing came from it.)

at the very least pacquiao and his people would be entitled to compensation for their time and money (all of this is done through lawyers, and in this case top flight ones.) if you're manny you're at the very least going to countersue for triple the costs of your legal defenses. that's common practice. the undisclosed settlement would surely include at least that much in compensatory damages.

you wouldn't just "drop" something like this. you'd go through hell to get to the stage where you're putting pressure on mayweather to retract his statements. at the very least you'd look to make things even, as the process would invariably costs you tens of thousands of dollars [at the very least. if the process gets drawn out it could easily enter six or even seven figures. that's not chump change to anybody.]
                  There are plenty of court cases where both parties settle their differences and just walk away, where neither receives any compensation. Keep in mind there is more at stake here too. Pacquaio knows all too well that forcing Floyd to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars would only jeopardize the dream fight he wants between them from happening. Floyd had already told Pacquaio's advisor quite some time ago that if they want the fight, one of the first things that has to happen is they'd need to drop the lawsuit.

And you're not looking at both sides of the coin. Both Pacquaio and Floyd Mayweather had to pay money separately to their own lawyers. It's certainly possible though that Floyd could have had to pay Pacquaio for his lawyer fees, but to me it's pretty unlikely. You think Roger Mayweather would make a fresh new batch of steroid accusations recently if Floyd really had to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to Pacquaio over that same thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    I don't think Pacquaio got paid anything. I think Pacquaio just decided to drop it under the condition that the Mayweather family make a public statement taking back the comments.
                    I think they simply agreed on not going any further as both sides had enough on each other to expose them as cheaters.

Just a guess obviously.

Comment

• we got some nice NSB threads going, and it's a very slow day at work. a nice coincidence. you gotta appreciate the little things !

one thing i'm not happy about is the implications of these rumors. if they're true they'll be absolutely devastating.

the next step is for these rumors to be looked into further. where did they come from, and what are they referring to specifically?

we'll need dates, substances, the people / organizations involved, etc.

this will all come about in the following days / weeks.

it could make or break hauser's career. if pacquaio, mayweather, hopkins, marquez, etc, are all exposed definitively as PED users it will be one of the biggest stories in american sport of the entire year, rivaling sandusky and penn state.

Comment

Working...
                      X