Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    It's pretty amusing to see Mayweather fans so suddenly concerned with standards of truth, when both they and Mayweather himself have so gleefully slandered a rival fighter for the last three years.
    Did Mayweather refuse drug testing? Pacquiao did.
    That's a fact so people will form an opinion on his actions, there's no facts at all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      manny's reactions are the problem, same as floyd's over reaction to the question posed. its really that simple.
      That I can agree on.

Comment

• Hauser is setting himself up to get sued here. Even if the promoters/athletes and USADA are in cahoots, they will protect each other here for the sole reason of also protecting themselves.

Hearsay will not bring results. This would take a federal investigation to expose it, and even then there are no guarantees. The feds have no interest in this "Fringe" sport though. There is no federal oversight on it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Now that I think about it, Floyd and these PED rumors been going on for a while. Very good article and a good thread. Unfortunately the guys making this a Pacquiao-Floyd thread are ruining it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Agreed, The article is not about floyd or Pac so people should stop pointing it out!

Comment

Now that I think about it, Floyd and these PED rumors been going on for a while. Very good article and a good thread. Unfortunately the guys making this a Pacquiao-Floyd thread are ruining it.

Well I cannot ban people, but my iggy list is growing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              He inserted that part about "when they heard it." What he left out was that it was a counter-subpoena.
              Counter subpoena? How do you know do you have a source for that? If my guess is right, you might be talking about the time when floyd's camp demanded that pac's team produce drug testing documentations for his last few fights, but I think pac's team said that if they wanted the documents they can go ahead and get it themselves. If this is what you are referring to then the gap between that time and the time when pac's legal team asked for mayweather's drug testing record is a bit too long. They would have asked for it right away if it's a counter subpoena don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                so you base this on nothing yet we cant do that to manny?
                You and all *****s been doing it to manny since 09 ****ing moron.

Comment

I think reasonable fans shopuld question why the article that is supposed to be about "PED's in boxing" only really discusses GBP and Al Haymon fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Yeah it seems ridiculous, and Gabe Montoya is a clown, but...that look on Floyd's face when they asked him about testosterone replacement therapy was telling as ****. Like he had gone to the bank and someone told him he had $19 in his account.
                    Is there video of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      So Pacquiao and his team, Roach, Ariza, Buboy, Arum all kept quiet for 2 months? More chance of winning the lottery.
                      They've reached a settlement, it's only natural for both sides to keep mum about the terms of it. And Pac also got paid a huge sum, so I take it he is satisfied with how everything went.

Comment

Working...
                      X