Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that I think about it, Floyd and these PED rumors been going on for a while. Very good article and a good thread. Unfortunately the guys making this a Pacquiao-Floyd thread are ruining it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Where was Hauser when fans were talking about better testing for the sport? He is just as biased as the rest of them, Hauser isn't any different and he isn't finding anything new out or surprising, The Mayweather drug test failure rumours came out more than 7 months ago, the Quinn/Wright saga came out more than 8 months ago, So he is just another of of these cronies who need to get behind better testing for the sport instead of fishing for revenge.

Comment

• ill be the first to tell u i dunno if floyd is using. im a fan, but nothing would surprise me nowadays, anyone can be using. anyone. every single fighter u like could be. thats morelikely than not in fact. the point is, if u are gonna make this level of accusation, have some evidence to back it up. he premises that the reason the mayweathers settled was because of the request to produce said docus on failed tests, where are these docs? why hasnt he bought them forward? without said docs, he made a huge leap in logic. its really horrible journalism. when u write a fact based piece like this, u are supposed to tell a story using facts to tie it toghether. u are not supposed to use rumors, innuendo etc. thats not a fact based piece. thats an opinion piece.

Comment

• So, its true that Mayweather is just using PED test as a way to duck Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Pacquiao fans should be careful what they say, if Mayweather did cheat that means he beat the standard tests that the majority of his fans said were good enough.
            I'm not a pacquiao fan as you put it, so I dont really get what you're saying. The whole business stinks. The only way I think you could start to make a difference is to take a lot of the power away from promoters and most definitely the sanctioning bodies. How this could be achieved, I dont know.

Comment

• It's pretty amusing to see Mayweather fans so suddenly concerned with standards of truth, when both they and Mayweather himself have so gleefully slandered a rival fighter for the last three years.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Watch Black and White fights where I know that ish hasn't been invented yet

i will exile myself back to the history section, the way i did when every single thread in NSB was about "OST," "Duckweather," "fruadiao," etc.

christ

if this is the truth (that virtually all top fighters are on PED's), then RIP boxing.

real talk

RIP
                the sport will never recover.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  I think you are making a huge over simplification here. Manny gets tested every fight, he just didnt think Floyd was the person to tell him to do it. Floyds team made some pretty wild allegations before requesting any extra procedures. Had they not done that and simply asked for it when negotiating terms for the fight then it would have looked a damn sight worse and I would have been as suspicious as anybody.
                  manny's reactions are the problem, same as floyd's over reaction to the question posed. its really that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    If you actually read my posts(I know you+reading=migraines) you would know that I address the entire article.

OBVIOUSLY the part every wants to talk about is the Floyd part. So that is what I am talking about, that is what you are talking about. Nobody is butthurt about anything, but there are people like you and gong that are pitching a tent because of these rumors yet you forget that rumors don't mean ****.

I am wondering though, why does Hauser want to write about drug testing yet he conveniently forgets about TopRank fighters.

Josenoway brings up an awesome point
                    No the only want's who talk most about the floyd part are you and your fellow floyd crusaders. I don't care about floyd and bash him in this thread because it is not appropriate. It's all about boxing and not about floyd.

People like me? did I bash your Idol? you should read and comprehend well, I did not raise anything wrong about floyd. It's about you floyd posters that makes this a floyd bashing thread.

If your not butthurt then why are you always implying this ****ing rumors about your Idol?

Comment

• Tl;dr
                      Max boxing?..... Let me guess, another article bashing Floyd and golden boy...

Comment

Working...
                      X