Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
    When pac's legal team heard the rumor about mayweather testing positive they asked mayweather's camp to produce the documentations for the drug tests for the Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto.

I believe this is the main reason why the mayweathers settled out of court.
    He inserted that part about "when they heard it." What he left out was that it was a counter-subpoena.

Comment

When pac's legal team heard the rumor about mayweather testing positive they asked mayweather's camp to produce the documentations for the drug tests for the Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto.

So Pacquiao and his team, Roach, Ariza, Buboy, Arum all kept quiet for 2 months? More chance of winning the lottery.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Brilliant and compelling read. So floyd fails 3 tests...is anyone really surprised? I have thought he looked as suspect as anyone, especially with his activity levels.

Roid Mayweather it shall be from now.
        I've been writing this forever Mayweather looked scrawny at 25 when testosterone is at it's highest levels and at 35 he looks more chisled than he did at 25 ? than before his first retirement he's whining my body is breaking down shoulder trouble, hand trouble and all of a sudden he cured yea right more like HGH took care of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Gong please. In almost every facet of american professional society if you refuse to take a drug test its treated as a positive. Manny's actions made him look bad to people who feel the same way you do about floyd. AT some point you need to just accept that.
          I think you are making a huge over simplification here. Manny gets tested every fight, he just didnt think Floyd was the person to tell him to do it. Floyds team made some pretty wild allegations before requesting any extra procedures. Had they not done that and simply asked for it when negotiating terms for the fight then it would have looked a damn sight worse and I would have been as suspicious as anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
            It seems like you are all affected on a specific part of the article about floyd. Damn, you should read an article and try to adlib the name of floyd so you'll understand the article further, the article simply states how dirty the sport of boxing is right now. And it's not focused on floyd it's about the sports that's being manipulated by Corruption.

If your butthurt on the rumor on floyd then maybe you can tell hauser to write articles with rumors about Pac.

The article is not about bashing floyd bout about how ****ing ugly drug testing as a smokescreen, No legit drugtesting with no legit commission handling it.
            If you actually read my posts(I know you+reading=migraines) you would know that I address the entire article.

OBVIOUSLY the part every wants to talk about is the Floyd part. So that is what I am talking about, that is what you are talking about. Nobody is butthurt about anything, but there are people like you and gong that are pitching a tent because of these rumors yet you forget that rumors don't mean ****.

I am wondering though, why does Hauser want to write about drug testing yet he conveniently forgets about TopRank fighters.

Josenoway brings up an awesome point
            Thomas 'I write for Top Rank' Hauser, writes shill article critical of GBP and it's fighters, not bothering to mention Top Rank fighters who plain refuse to be tested and guys who test positive twice for banned substances. GBP who actually allows it's fighters to be tested = bad, I should write an article about it. Top Rank boss Uncle Bob trying to excuse his fighter's positive test for marijuana as hey, it's just a joint! = not worthy of mentioning.

impeccable, indeed.

Comment

I think you are making a huge over simplification here. Manny gets tested every fight, he just didnt think Floyd was the person to tell him to do it. Floyds team made some pretty wild allegations before requesting any extra procedures. Had they not done that and simply asked for it when negotiating terms for the fight then it would have looked a damn sight worse and I would have been as suspicious as anybody.
              Stick to what Manny said, not what you say. And he said, testing makes him weak.

Comment

This is the part that really makes me think about this article. All this can be confirmed about them settling out of court. It makes you think how much did paq really get paid. Perhaps maybe enough to accept a 55/45 pay cut in the mega fight.

Comment

Pacquiao fans should be careful what they say, if Mayweather did cheat that means he beat the standard tests that the majority of his fans said were good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Stick to what Manny said, not what you say. And he said, testing makes him weak.
                    That sounded iffy to me tbh, but my god this seems to be a deep well. I, like others here am really worried about this. Boxing has enough detractors as it is and I dont think it could recover too well from a scandal as big as the one in cycling.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                      This is the part that really makes me think about this article. All this can be confirmed about them settling out of court. It makes you think how much did paq really get paid. Perhaps maybe enough to accept a 55/45 pay cut in the mega fight.
                      ^^^^^ truth right here

Comment

Working...
                      X