Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, USADA's excuse for doing away with the samples was because they didn't "educate" Quillin or Winky on what substances they are/ aren't allowed to take. Had to reassure myself if I was remembering things correctly. Still, that isn't a good enough reason, it was stupid.

Comment

• Some of you are so focused on the Floyd aspect of this but are failing to realize what a scathing indictment of the sport this is as a whole. I've sort of known most of the top guys are juicing, but I figured it was a "don't ask, don't tell" thing. If the entire sport is working to suppress its own blatant cheating this brings boxing down to like WWE levels. It is shameful.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        The difference from your example though would be then everyone from Miami going online and trying to legitimize Washington as an opponent in an attempt to make Miami look better. As long as the world has suckers boxing promoters have a target audience.
        Didn't forget the bold just left it out

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          what will you guys do if floyd mayweather is exposed to a degree of certainty as a drug cheat?

i have no idea how i will react. i know that i'll literally be crushed.
          I wouldn't be surprised, but I would be extremely saddened. It would put boxing at an all-time low.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Disgusting stuff. Only way to fix this is by having a commission like the other pro sports. Or by going somewhere like change.org and starting a petition for this sport to get commission like we all been wanting to.

I'm somewhat speechless here...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            I think you need the major parties in boxing (commissions, promoters, alphabet orgs) to be legally compelled to participate fully in state of the art testin, as defined by the experts. That's going to require limited government involvement.

Meaningful change will not come from within boxing, just as it would not come from within any other sport. The whole responsibility of drug testing has to be taken out of the hands of the people who have a financial stake in events.

Comment

what will you guys do if floyd mayweather is exposed to a degree of certainty as a drug cheat?

floyd when it comes to his sense of his own greatness seems alot like barry bonds to me. it wouldn't shock me at all if he surveyed the landscape and saw lesser fighters doing miraculous things and said hey if they can get to my level doing it well ok i'm gonna do it to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                That's not the messed up part. Roidweather tested positive with his A sample and got a waiver so that the USDA didn't have to report it to the commission or his opponents... that's ****ed up
                Didn't Montoya post this on twitter, then took it off cause GBP said they were gonna sue him, he should've kept it on there if his source was really credible. But he took it back, so..........

Comment

It wont be so bad for you, you are a boxing fan and not a fanboy. I think that if the very top guys in the sport, the people that represent our sport to the wider world, have been cheating then we all lose.

I am totally biased towards my sport, but I truly believe it is sport in its truest form and the best sport there is. A way out? I really dont know, but what I do know is that if someone of Floyd or Manny, Ward or Donaire or all or some of them have been cheating, then the action taken will have to be a damn sight further reaching than just punishing the fighter themself.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                    lol, thomas 'I write for Top Rank' Hauser writes an article critical of GBP and FMJ. Cute.

And really. Non-profit USADA is actually an evil corrupt organization that took down Lance Armstrong but let FMJ go.

lmao.
                    Hauser has an impeccable reputation. He puts it on the line here. That counts for a lot.

Comment

I'm not weirdly attached to fighters the way some are here, but my level of respect will certainly drop.

Comment

Working...
                      X