Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
    Interesting article, but tbh nothing realy new to me, i've been saying this "olympic" drug testing is a joke, it just depends how much money you have and they will cover up everything for you
    That's not the messed up part. Roidweather tested positive with his A sample and got a waiver so that the USDA didn't have to report it to the commission or his opponents... that's ****ed up

Comment

• what will you guys do if floyd mayweather is exposed to a degree of certainty as a drug cheat?

i have no idea how i will react. i know that i'll literally be crushed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        NO IT DOESN"T

Only an idiot fan boy would think it did.

"These rumors, pffft nonsense"
        "BUT THESE RUMORS.....Not looking good for Floyd"

-___-
        Why the sudden climbdown then? I have long thought that more suspicion should be on Floyd than Manny over possible PED use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Given what Berto actually tested positive for, it doesn't seem likely that there was any intent to dope behind it, and there is practically no chance Conte had anything to do with it.
          Agreed, nonetheless the VADA protocol caught his error or accidental doping.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Why the sudden climbdown then? I have long thought that more suspicion should be on Floyd than Manny over possible PED use.
            come on gong. your performance today clearly shows that your feelings about floyd will make you believe anything negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              what will you guys do if floyd mayweather is exposed to a degree of certainty as a drug cheat?

i have no idea how i will react. i know that i'll literally be crushed.
              Like you said in an earlier post, I would probably take a break from the sport. I am still looking forward to Broner's career Mattyshe seeing what happens with Martinez Berto Maidana Bradley Rigo Donaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Given what Berto actually tested positive for, it doesn't seem likely that there was any intent to dope behind it, and there is practically no chance Conte had anything to do with it.
                Why are there no chance of Conte being involved? As one of the most knowledgeable PED experts in the world surely there's a demand for those services for cheating purposes. Why would an ex-con say no to say one million dollars?

Comment

• lol, thomas 'I write for Top Rank' Hauser writes an article critical of GBP and FMJ. Cute.

And really. Non-profit USADA is actually an evil corrupt organization that took down Lance Armstrong but let FMJ go.

lmao.

Comment

• I dont believe for a second this writer doesnt have an agenda. He doesnt quote sources so were suspodes to just take his word for it? No inside USADA source or anything. He says rumor? 10 to 1 Mannys lawyers are the sources behind this. Its an interesting story but I dont see the meat on the bone.
                    Last edited by leonthegee; 11-19-2012, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone know who NSAC, CSAC, and NYSAC use for drug testing? I cant seem to find it on their sites. Id be curious.

Comment

Working...
                      X