Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    This is a bump. The go to argument against this is that the USADA is corrupt so in advance if they are an organization that takes bribes why the Armstrong witch hunt? Note that to any logical minded person a reply with 80s action 1 liners or completely ignoring the entire rebuttal at hand is an admission of forfeit.
    Dont believe everything you read!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Dont believe everything you read!
      forgifs.com
      I rest my case.

Comment

Naw haters exist in every culture. Dont know what you are but I bet your in tuas green k thread so that sums it up fast. This is a ptard hate circle jerk. So a guy has sources saying floyd failed but wont release them. facts and logic have been used to show floyds test results from the usada website showing hes clean. thats when you guys say floyd or oscar paid them off. they just spent millions and millions of dollars on a nearly decade long witch hunt to bring down armstrong. if they are a corrupt and bribable institution why didnt they lay off lance? hes better off than floyd. but before somebody credible comes in here that all you haters ignore like georges just say your you mad bros and milk bottles and ignore everything of substance that i just posted.
        Honestly didnt read all of that but why are u so worked up over people accusing Floyd with no proof? Isn't that what y'all been doing to PAC?? How does it feel like to be on the other side of the fence now?

Comment

forgifs.com
          I rest my case.
          the old flowmo standard of the unfunny gif. a real toecurler.

Comment

• Thats evol and gong down any other takers?

Comment

Thats evol and gong down any other takers?
              What the hell are you going on about? how does posting kiddie **** and embarrasing yourself take anybody down? Nobhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                Well he does have a pretty fcuking big head, Gong.

I mean .. the brow in front is jutting out like he's a freakin' caveman and his jaw is looking like Schwarzenegger pre-jaw operation.

He didn't look like that before. And the Beatles style haircut doesn't appear to be a fashion choice. Neither does the Fu Manchu.

But that's not proof. Its just that I know quite a few juiceheads and those are the tell tale signs.
                So Floyd canceled a potential 150-200mill superfight just because of Manny's looks??!!! WTF??!! Well Manny stated on national TV that he is going for whatever Floyd was asking from him, OSDT 24/7 even up to the night of the fight, as Manny already was saying since more than a year ago, but still no reactions from the Floyd's camp up to this date.........

Comment

• Yea! we are still going at it over the Manny Floyd Ped Talks! Who cares about the other dooches named in the article because in reality its only about Floyd and Manny! hahha
                  Its so entertaining reading the Floyd and Pac stans go back and forth
                  keep at it fellas!

Comment

This is a bump. The go to argument against this is that the USADA is corrupt so in advance if they are an organization that takes bribes why the Armstrong witch hunt? Note that to any logical minded person a reply with 80s action 1 liners or completely ignoring the entire rebuttal at hand is an admission of forfeit.
                    Logic tells me that they already know Lance was juicing before and they where getting something from Lance to conceal the facts.. When Lance retired so did the river that flows to USADA, now USADA being as greedy as they are only wants to clean out on Lance... Don't you smell something foul that until this day they are still hunting on Lance while VADA caught and declared two high profile boxer's already of using banned substance!! And USADA on the other hand tried to conspired with GBP to conceal the Morales positive tests from the commission, to prevent the fight from being cancelled....

Comment

• Don't start knocking USADA for the work they did with Armstrong. If they never achieved anything else, that case alone would justify their existence.

Comment

Working...
                      X