Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Off topic, but do you have a lot of footage of children masturbating on your computer? You are in Jimmy Savile territory with that vile **** you ****ing nonce!
    i typed p*ctard in at 4gifs.com thats what came up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      Did Floyd ever say he had proof that Pacquiao had used PEDs?

Or did he say that was his belief?
      He didnt need proof...the size of Manny's head and his march through the divisions was concrete proof in his own mind. What an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        i typed p*ctard in at 4gifs.com thats what came up.
        You could see what it was though, you're ****ing sick man.

Comment

He didnt need proof...the size of Manny's head and his march through the divisions was concrete proof in his own mind. What an idiot.
          So you're saying that these accusations are valid and that those questioned of Manny are invalid? Ok well you are an idiot. Next Pa*tard.

Comment

You could see what it was though, you're ****ing sick man.
            Well thats you guys so the gif isnt a false representation. Nobody of an adult age could hero worship Manny the way you guys do.

Comment

So you're saying that these accusations are valid and that those questioned of Manny are invalid? Ok well you are an idiot. Next Pa*tard.
              Again, this is the problem with floydiots. Say anything that they consider a slight on their idol and you are branded a pacfart. Its a pretty tragic defense mechanism, but i suppose its easier than facing up to the reality that outside of floyds rapidly diminishing fanbase, all boxing fans think the guy is a bit of a twat.

Comment

Well thats you guys so the gif isnt a false representation. Nobody of an adult age could hero worship Manny the way you guys do.
                I dont worship any fighter...alright, I have a strong affinity with Tommy Hearns, but thats about it.

But posting kiddie **** to make some erroneous point is way beyond sick.

Comment

Well he does have a pretty fcuking big head, Gong.

I mean .. the brow in front is jutting out like he's a freakin' caveman and his jaw is looking like Schwarzenegger pre-jaw operation.

He didn't look like that before. And the Beatles style haircut doesn't appear to be a fashion choice. Neither does the Fu Manchu.

But that's not proof. Its just that I know quite a few juiceheads and those are the tell tale signs.

Comment

Again, this is the problem with floydiots. Say anything that they consider a slight on their idol and you are branded a pacfart. Its a pretty tragic defense mechanism, but i suppose its easier than facing up to the reality that outside of floyds rapidly diminishing fanbase, all boxing fans think the guy is a bit of a twat.
                    So ignore all logical posts ok. Now Im gonna catch you up on all the facts and logic that have been presented in this ptard circle jerk thread. Namely the actual usada test results.

Comment

• This is a bump. The go to argument against this is that the USADA is corrupt so in advance if they are an organization that takes bribes why the Armstrong witch hunt? Note that to any logical minded person a reply with 80s action 1 liners or completely ignoring the entire rebuttal at hand is an admission of forfeit.

Comment

Working...
                      X