Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Something floyd and his team know all about.

Team Floyd(Floyd, Roger, Sr, Oscar etc.) - 'You on that juice, big head, a side meth, blah blah'

Manny's lawyer - 'Ok show the results of your last 3 drug tests'

Team Floyd - 'Sorry senator Pacquiao we never called you a cheat, you're a great champion...here, have a substantial sum of money'
    yeah but flowmo's cant make that connection. It's not in their dna

Comment

• Incredible. The first boxer who demanded so-called OST was found out to have failed in not only one but three tests on all of the last three fights he participated in.

Incredible.

The guy should be crucified on his hypocrisy alone. It's disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        How is this foolishness still going forward after the links pesticid posted????

Hmm ... And this thread is a sticky?

Wow.
        p tards having a good ol fashion floyd hate circle jerk.

Comment

• forgifs.com
          Official P*ctard circle jerk thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            p tards having a good ol fashion floyd hate circle jerk.
            But why u mad tho brah? Haha

Comment

forgifs.com
              But i thought Pac tards are only pinoys. This Kid is so mad he's posting baby pics of him. This is a boxing forum get that shiietz outta here. Ain't nobody thinks ur cute then and ain't nobody thinks u cute now lol.

Comment

• Makes me sick to my stomach.

These people are ruining our sport...

GBP, TR, and the WBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  But i thought Pac tards are only pinoys. This Kid is so mad he's posting baby pics of him. This is a boxing forum get that shiietz outta here. Ain't nobody thinks ur cute then and ain't nobody thinks u cute now lol.
                  Naw haters exist in every culture. Dont know what you are but I bet your in tuas green k thread so that sums it up fast. This is a ptard hate circle jerk. So a guy has sources saying floyd failed but wont release them. facts and logic have been used to show floyds test results from the usada website showing hes clean. thats when you guys say floyd or oscar paid them off. they just spent millions and millions of dollars on a nearly decade long witch hunt to bring down armstrong. if they are a corrupt and bribable institution why didnt they lay off lance? hes better off than floyd. but before somebody credible comes in here that all you haters ignore like georges just say your you mad bros and milk bottles and ignore everything of substance that i just posted.

Comment

forgifs.com
                    Off topic, but do you have a lot of footage of children masturbating on your computer? You are in Jimmy Savile territory with that vile **** you ****ing nonce!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Something floyd and his team know all about.

Team Floyd(Floyd, Roger, Sr, Oscar etc.) - 'You on that juice, big head, a side meth, blah blah'

Manny's lawyer - 'Ok show the results of your last 3 drug tests'

Team Floyd - 'Sorry senator Pacquiao we never called you a cheat, you're a great champion...here, have a substantial sum of money'
                      Did Floyd ever say he had proof that Pacquiao had used PEDs?

Or did he say that was his belief?

Comment

Working...
                      X