Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Well to be honest I was never one of those Pacs a cheater crusader and even said that they should just fight w/o tests to get it over with. But now more and more fighters are getting caught which makes me more suspicious of everyone.
    I wonder who Richard Schaefer feels. He probably thought taking the lead on the issue would be a big PR coup and would actually help clean up the sport. Then all these dudes start failing tests and he suddenly realises this **** is costing him loads of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      Miguel Cotto is still undefeated!
      Agreed. Hahaha!!!

1. Plaster

2. Catch weight and possibly PED's

3. PED's

Cotto is Still Undefeated!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UrGonnaLooos View Post
        Agreed. Hahaha!!!

1. Plaster

2. Catch weight and possibly PED's

3. PED's

Cotto is Still Undefeated!!!!!

Yeah .. and Mitt Romney really won.

Comment

• There is no wide scale fan out rage in boxing over PED use. We gave Roy Jones Jr. a pass for juicing, and now its coming back to haunt us. Its going to take a positive test along with a serious injury to get a senate inquiry going. Thats when GB and Shaefer will be screwed having to give evidence under federal oath.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
            There is no wide scale fan out rage in boxing over PED use. We gave Roy Jones Jr. a pass for juicing, and now its coming back to haunt us. Its going to take a positive test along with a serious injury to get a senate inquiry going. Thats when GB and Shaefer will be screwed having to give evidence under federal oath.
            ROFL Unlike the NFL,NBA,MLB and the NHL which ACTUALLY have a Federally mandated Monopoly exemption hence WHY they are subject to congressional hearings Boxing isn't.

Good luck getting that congressional hearing, they have ZERO jurisdiction in the sport of Boxing (thank god considering the Fed's ****s up everything they touch).

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              How is this foolishness still going forward after the links pesticid posted????

Hmm ... And this thread is a sticky?

Wow.
              Hauser has stated to me by email that there is a question as to whether the data submitted on floyds PED testing was fudged or misleading.

strong accusation with wide ramifications beyond boxing if true

Comment

• Originally posted by jiml View Post
                Hauser has stated to me by email that there is a question as to whether the data submitted on floyds PED testing was fudged or misleading.

Is everyone getting emails from boxing journalists except me?

Fudged in what sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by jiml View Post

If it was then that would be huge.

But without evidence, which would have been provided if there were any, it becomes libel and slander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Is everyone getting emails from boxing journalists except me?

Fudged in what sense?
                    Hahaha .. you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                      If it was then that would be huge.

But without evidence, which would have been provided if there were any, it becomes libel and slander.
                      Something floyd and his team know all about.

Team Floyd(Floyd, Roger, Sr, Oscar etc.) - 'You on that juice, big head, a side meth, blah blah'

Manny's lawyer - 'Ok show the results of your last 3 drug tests'

Team Floyd - 'Sorry senator Pacquiao we never called you a cheat, you're a great champion...here, have a substantial sum of money'

Comment

Working...
                      X