Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will say what I said in the other thread about the second part, I don't like Hauser as a writer because he uses his skills to skew stuff and he writes in such a long winded detailed manner that people get lost and think he is showing the whole picture, but what he leaves out is often as interesting as what he puts in.

Now that is not to say he doesn't have a point, boxing has a huge issue with PED and it is to no ones benefit to really clean up the sport. It costs more money thus hurts profits and positive tests bring huge loses for everyone involved in that fight even the fighter who didn't do anything wrong. So the powers that be like GBP want to make it look like they are doing something so boxing doesn't look super dirty but they don't want to really know the results and if they aren't to their liking they will do what they have to do because that is the way of boxing.

Boxing is a dirty game, always is and always will be this is the flavor of the month in that regard and it probably is very pervasive in the sport. When you consider the tough nature of boxing and the suspect organization of the sport, if I was boxing it would weight heavily on me what if the other guy is getting an advantage on me that right there would make you think about it and those with real naked ambition would almost certainly partake. "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying" it applies to boxing just as much as throwing a spit ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
      when that happens, I hope floyd will not have Roid Rage! lol, just kidding...

I will love Floyd to depend himself as well as GBP and USADA... or at least GBP and USADA sue Hauser and with that, we might see light on this issue or might say RUMORS.
      If GBP puts a lid on it and USADA keeps quiet and Hauser let's it go.......

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if Hauser takes some cash and STFU I will be devastated. It just might fill me with so much disgust that I'd stop being a fan...

I want answers. Lawsuits are welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        If GBP puts a lid on it and USADA keeps quiet and Hauser let's it go.......

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if Hauser takes some cash and STFU I will be devastated. It just might fill me with so much disgust that I'd stop being a fan...

I want answers. Lawsuits are welcome.
        well, thats the worst scenario out there...

I just hope this will hit the national scene so we get some light about this. If both get quiet, then boxing fans loose again....

Comment

• The 2nd part he has nothing. He had oppurtinity to drop the hammer and instead it seems he backed away. Sad i was hoping for some mud but nothing to see here. This article will go away just like Montoyas did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            The 2nd part he has nothing. He had oppurtinity to drop the hammer and instead it seems he backed away. Sad i was hoping for some mud but nothing to see here. This article will go away just like Montoyas did.
            There was a hammer. It dropped on Morales, which is a minor blow, and on the USADA that took a punch which looks like a KO to me. At least a KD.

Of course if some had expected more on Mayweather/Pac they should be dissapointed, but the blows to USADA could be the beginning of a major scandal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              There was a hammer. It dropped on Morales, which is a minor blow, and on the USADA that took a punch which looks like a KO to me. At least a KD.

Of course if some had expected more on Mayweather/Pac they should be dissapointed, but the blows to USADA could be the beginning of a major scandal.
              you're talking to the biggest floyd stan on the site. To him the whole article was about Floyd . He probably didn't even know Morales was in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                you're talking to the biggest floyd stan on the site. To him the whole article was about Floyd . He probably didn't even know Morales was in it.

Comment

Hey "stan" been awhile. You stalking me? Or are you just dissapointed that what you thought was a crown jewel turned out to be a 25cent costume jewlery. This article was crap and if you read my other posts, which you probably didnt in the hear of your floyd bashing, you would see i was for them busting him. So sad for you cause you probably thought the whole rumour article was real.

Comment

Comment

• has any major sporting publication picked up on this?

Comment

Working...
                      X