Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
    Same situation with Teddy Atlas and the supposed damning emails against Pac and TR.
    Maybe their sources got cold feet and the journalist was left hanging and had no choice but to drop the subject.
    Those weren't credible either. Or maybe there were no sources with credible info, or the source had no evidence whatsoever.

Comment

• PED abuse is going to go on and on until somebody on PEDs kills or gives brain damage to another man in the ring. Imagine if morales had done that to garcia or Peterson had done it to kahn?

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
        You don't get it or maybe you playing like a dumb here. GBP and USADA were caught red handed trying to cover up Morales test results. The Mayweather test results showed by USADA is just a piece of paper and can be easily conjured from the thin air. What Pacquiao’s attorneys was demanding on June 4, 2012 when they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto fights. You know what they did? We all know Mayweather wants to clean the sport and should willingly show all the related documents about the test result but guess what they did instead? They killed it permanently, quashed it. The funny thing right after that GBP and Mayweather put their tails inside their butts and apologized to Pacquiao then paid him more than enough to the damaged they caused. These series of actions ring the bell.
        I see that stated in the article, again without a source. So where is this information coming from??? MaxBoxing......if so that's probably the least credible source I can think of.

The article is saying Floyd failed 3 tests, with absolutely no information or source to confirm this. Yet that's supposed to be fact???

The USADA released his and Mosley's test results to the NSAC. So is the NSAC in on this too???

And the Ortiz/Cotto results were both given to the public after the fights. Maybe Golden Boy doesn't want the USADA releasing them before the fights, I don't know. But what I do know is they released his testing results to the public on all 3 occasions.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Golden Boy sent him a letter to either provide evidence or a source of Floyd failing those tests or said they'll take legal action against him. He couldn't provide one.

Where is the source for this information, other than the writer and website as a whole???

Since when did statements without a source become fact??? Also, the key words throughout this entire article, is "rumor" and "supposed". If it was fact and they had any real proof or source that knew Floyd failed any tests, they would release it in a heart beat.

http://www.boxingscene.com/kizer-15-...mosley---27287

This is an article by Boxingscene where Kizer of the NSAC confirms that the USADA sent the results to him, and both were negative in Floyd-Mosley.

http://www.boxing insider.com/headli...-victor-ortiz/

Another article about the USADA releasing the testing results for Floyd-Ortiz coming back negative. These results can even found on their website.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...-public--53910

Another article by Boxingscene, this was when the Mayweather-Cotto test results were released.
          I'm playing a devil's advocate here, you provided links to articles about Floyd's negative PED's tests with Ortiz, Mosley and Cotto, but the article by Hauser stressed that Floyd failed the test in three separate occasions in the course of those three fights.... Manny's lawyer tried to get a hand of all of the test samples from the three fight, with and without waiver, but was not granted, why didn't they just showed them to team Manny.. and GBP along with USADA tried to conceal Morales's failed test from the boxing commission... now you tell me if there's nothing fishy in those tales...

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
            I'm playing a devil's advocate here, you provided links to articles about Floyd's negative PED's tests with Ortiz, Mosley and Cotto, but the article by Hauser stressed that Floyd failed the test in three separate occasions in the course of those three fights.... Manny's lawyer tried to get a hand of all of the test samples from the three fight, with and without waiver, but was not granted, why didn't they just showed them to team Manny.. and GBP along with USADA tried to conceal Morales's failed test from the boxing commission... now you tell me if there's nothing fishy in those tales...
            I said they have enough facts around Morales and Quillin to suspect stuff. But they have not one source on Floyd failing any test, and several months ago this was the same stuff Montoya said and started, and than Golden Boy threatened a lawsuit if he can't provide a source or any evidence, and of course we know what happened, and the rest was history.

Hauser doesn't stress anything, he clearly states it's a rumor and there's no evidence. Even Montoya himself has said he only heard it from someone who knew someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              No, because WADA isn't a testing agency, it's a governing body. Floyd didn't refuse, Arum was/is totally confused about the testing. WADA itself issued a notice telling Arum/TR/Pac that it doesn't do testing, that WADA recommends using USADA. Arum moved on to other excuses, and the Pac Circle Jerky Army did too.
              Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              That's hilarious, suggesting the bigger picture. You're telling me Hauser and Montoya have a source that could implicate USADA as non-neutral, non-objective, and they choose to sit on it? It'd be the story of the decade. Forget FMJ, that kind of story would ripple throughout the sports world considering the legends that USADA has taken down, Bonds, Jones, Armstrong would be lawyered up in a minute's notice, demanding that any fines, convictions, or investigations be suspended in light of that fact. But we're supposed to believe USADA thinks GBP and FMJ are untouchable. laugh. my. a$$. off.
              Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              Not in this case, since Hauser just recycled Montoya's schtick but protected himself by wording it more carefully as rumors. This is the same stuff that got Gabe hit with the legal equivalent of 'put up or shut up' and guess what? Gabe shutup.

Read these posts. Slowly. Dude Nailed it.
              Last edited by Priest Andretti; 11-20-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I see that stated in the article, again without a source. So where is this information coming from??? MaxBoxing......if so that's probably the least credible source I can think of.

The article is saying Floyd failed 3 tests, with absolutely no information or source to confirm this. Yet that's supposed to be fact???

The USADA released his and Mosley's test results to the NSAC. So is the NSAC in on this too???

And the Ortiz/Cotto results were both given to the public after the fights. Maybe Golden Boy doesn't want the USADA releasing them before the fights, I don't know. But what I do know is they released his testing results to the public on all 3 occasions.
                It's only the USADA and GBP who are in question, NSAC will get what USADA and GBP will give them..

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                  which to you is bigger? Peterson vs Khan II / berto vs ORtiz II or Morales vs Garcia? PEterson and Bertos fight if not same level of Morales, its much bigger than Morales fight. But those fight were cancelled coz one fighter was tested positive! so your point?
                  doesn't matter which fight you as an individual feel is bigger or more important. GBP and the arena people were not gonna let a positive for erik stop the fight from going on and risk losing all the money put up. they chose profit over what was right.

You're alleging that NYSAC was in on the cover-up, that's a big assumption.
                  Hauser is merely saying that GBP and USADA withheld information and delayed the result of the B sample prior to the fight so NYSAC has no choice but to let the fight go on.
                  If GBP and USADA would've shared the earlier failed tests to NYSAC, the fight would've been definitely cancelled

Bucktoothed I don't mean to imply that. But I'm sure the powers that be wouldn't stop the event from happening. too much money on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                    Are you a stupid moron, you were asking me before if Arum ever knows about VADA!! Then i gave you a link of Arum acknowledging VADA as a reliable PED tester!!! Ofcorse i know about WADA stupid!! In that column that you posted he was talking about WADA as an umbrela organization that they can task to oversee the OSDT, overseeing the test that will be done by USADA... They just don't want USADA to do it all alone, meaning they want somebody else to play as witness... stupid...
                    Arum never said anything about VADA, he only ever mentioned WADA and you changed the letter so you think you can provide us a dead link. And reported for the uncalled for personal attacks.

EDIT

I found it and Arum did say VADA. And WADA. He switched his stance not so long ago so you are right. You should still work on your obvious anger issues and be blessed
                    Last edited by BIGMARS; 11-20-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• will be waiting for the outcome of this...
                      will USADA/GBP sue Hauser?

Comment

Working...
                      X