Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
    Actually the version of Cotto that Pac fought was much more mobile and quicker. Though he was still passed prime.

I understand that Cotto won no more than 3 rounds against Floyd but he still had a consistent jab that Floyd for some reason had trouble with. Floyd looked slow and that's the reason he claimed to have fought it out with Cotto but we know that's not true. He's just not as agile as he used to be.
    He was at his worst mentally no one can deny that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
      Floyd was pretty much straight up indicated right in the first drafted failed negotiation that only USADA and no one else will do the OSDT for him and Manny... While along the way i remembered Arum suggesting to get VADA instead for they don't trust USADA completely... So who do you think wants to hire the better drug tester???
      All of that is untrue. Arum might not even know what vada is

Comment

• sitting outside this is funny as fu ck. oh how the tables have turned
        floyd, daddy mayweather and Roger start a load of rumours claiming pac is on drugs based on ... uh he's a bit good ... pac takes him to court over said allegations and proceeds to horse whip him and make him apologise and pay up. All the while floydboys continue to shout 'no smoke without fire'

Hauser starts rumours about floyd and what happens next? lol
        Last edited by Daddy T; 11-20-2012, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          sitting outside this is funny as fu ck. oh how the tables have turned
          floyd, daddy mayweather and Roger start a load of rumours claiming pac is on drugs based on ... uh he's a bit good ... pac takes him to court over said allegations and proceeds to horse whip him and make him apologise and pay up. All the while floydboys continue to shout 'no smoke without fire'

I've always seen that there's quite the gap in IQ between Pac and Floyd fans. The majority of Floyd fans don't seem to be very well educated.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            sitting outside this is funny as fu ck. oh how the tables have turned

"I'm going up in weight but I aint walking through no damn fighters, he's 106 and then decided he's walking through Cotto!?" "Cotto can't knock down Mosley but he can?!"

the greatest proof that Pacquiao is juicing is that he's too good

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              "I'm going up in wait but I aint walking through no damn fighters, he's 106 and then decided he's walking through Cotto!?" "Cotto can't knock down Mosley but he can?!"

the greatest proof that Pacquiao is juicing is that he's too good
              True, and then a week later it's "He's a damn one dimensional midget who cant even beat Marquez!"

They need to pick something and stick with it. But with the Mayweather's it always has to be "something", it can never be legit unless something is altered for them. They never point the finger at themselves. Then again that's why they're considered human trash.

Comment

True, and then a week later it's "He's a damn one dimensional midget who cant even beat Marquez!"

They need to pick something and stick with it. But with the Mayweather's it always has to be "something", it can never be legit unless something is altered for them. They never point the finger at themselves. Then again that's why they're considered human trash.
                they really have taken the crown as the worst fan base in all of sports.

and they don't seem to be selfaware, or how ridiculous they sound at times

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  they really have taken the crown as the worst fan base in all of sports.

and they don't seem to be selfaware, or how ridiculous they sound at times
                  A lot of them are just kids man. What age group do cartoon characters normally appeal to?

Comment

It honestly wouldn't surprise me at all though, look at all these guys calling for this fluke version of OSDT and getting caught themselves. Berto, Peterson, and now maybe Floyd. A damn shame.
                    Exactly. . . I said from day one that Floyd is more likely to be using some illegal PED than Pacquiao, based on the weird, borderline gay witchhunt he started. . .

It's just a known fact that people who are hiding ****, will be the first ones to point fingers, and make accusations. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Exactly. . . I said from day one that Floyd is more likely to be using some illegal PED than Pacquiao, based on the weird, borderline gay witchhunt he started. . .

It's just a known fact that people who are hiding ****, will be the first ones to point fingers, and make accusations. . .
                      Yeah well tell that to his fanatical, finger-pointing, childish fan base.

Comment

Working...
                      X