Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
    I read the whole thing. But what the writer is doing is piecing together loose threads that have no relevance to the issue he so desperately wants to expose. That is, the supposed drug tests that Floyd Mayweather failed. Make no mistake, that is his main agenda here, but the problem is that all the other stuff that happened with GBP and USADA prove nothing in regards to USADA's involvement in Mayweather's fights. I mean, it's all conjecture until we get something more concrete. I'm sorry, but I need substantial proof before I call someone a cheater. Do I have my doubts? Yes, I do. Just like I do about Pacquiao. But these guys deserve the benefit of the doubt until they get caught red handed.
    The big difference, in the Mayweather case it was an independent journalist who was first at trying to spill the beans against Floyd, journalists who has just one clear intent and that is to spread what they think is the truth... In Manny's case, it was his opponent who first doubted his abilities....

Comment

• It honestly wouldn't surprise me at all though, look at all these guys calling for this fluke version of OSDT and getting caught themselves. Berto, Peterson, and now maybe Floyd. A damn shame.

Comment

• It doesn't bother me that Floyd's being tarnished by these allegations.

He was happy to do it to Pac without concrete evidence. You reap what you sow.

Having said that, I don't think Floyd has ever juiced. I'll only believe it when there's proof. Same with Pac.

Comment

• They all haters

Even the haters can't believe how good money may is..P4P king

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            They all haters

Even the haters can't believe how good money may is..P4P king
            He's okay but nothing would leave me to believe he's on PEDs. He had trouble with a bloated, past prime leftover in Miguel Cotto. He also looked really slow. Unfortunately his inactivity has dropped him and people like Ward have taken his spot.

Comment

• This thread reached page 100 in exactly 15 hours and 45 minutes. Maybe the fastest thread to reach 100 in this forum. Amazing. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
                He's okay but nothing would leave me to believe he's on PEDs. He had trouble with a bloated, past prime leftover in Miguel Cotto. He also looked really slow. Unfortunately his inactivity has dropped him and people like Ward have taken his spot.
                Cotto was at his best against mayweather..against pacquiao he came in at a weight he can't fight..he lost his dad..and he had a **** trainer in his corner..at one point sandiago asked him ; do u want me to stop the fight...

Look at the fight again and you will see that floyd had no trouble against cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Yeah the guy who wanted better drug testing is cheater. Surely not the guy who rejected better drug testing.
                  Floyd was pretty much straight up indicated right in the first drafted failed negotiation that only USADA and no one else will do the OSDT for him and Manny... While along the way i remembered Arum suggesting to get VADA instead for they don't trust USADA completely... So who do you think wants to hire the better drug tester???

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    Cotto was at his best against mayweather..against pacquiao he came in at a weight he can't fight..he lost his dad..and he had a **** trainer in his corner..at one point sandiago asked him ; do u want me to stop the fight...

Look at the fight again and you will see that floyd had no trouble against cotto.
                    Actually the version of Cotto that Pac fought was much more mobile and quicker. Though he was still passed prime.

I understand that Cotto won no more than 3 rounds against Floyd but he still had a consistent jab that Floyd for some reason had trouble with. Floyd looked slow and that's the reason he claimed to have fought it out with Cotto but we know that's not true. He's just not as agile as he used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
                      Actually the version of Cotto that Pac fought was much more mobile and quicker. Though he was still passed prime.

I understand that Cotto won no more than 3 rounds against Floyd but he still had a consistent jab that Floyd for some reason had trouble with. Floyd looked slow and that's the reason he claimed to have fought it out with Cotto but we know that's not true. He's just not as agile as he used to be.
                      LOL funny sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X