Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
    Actually the fact that they even let Morales fight was corruption at it's best. He failed both samples not only 2 days before the fight, but way before that too. I guess NYSAC just "didn't care"? Or did GBP hide something?
    Well, what are the legalities behind that decision? Does the NYSAC have any say in determining whether a fight goes through when one fighter tests positive under the testing protocol of an independent organization? Maybe that's the legal loophole. But then why did GBP cancelled the Khan-Peterson 2 and Ortiz-Berto 2? It may just be over the technicality regarding the supposed source of Morales dirty tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      I'd love to see Mayweather Jr clear his name in court, then. But he won't. He's guilty as hell.
      Your last statement proves your a ****ing idiot. Don't bother to respond you useless, grubby Pac stain. To ignore you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
        Actually the fact that they even let Morales fight was corruption at it's best. He failed both samples not only 2 days before the fight, but way before that too. I guess NYSAC just "didn't care"? Or did GBP hide something?
        nothing was hidden........the event just went on.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
          Makes no sense royd fan boy alt. Even if I beat my girl friend, took roids, and ducked a bunch of guys that wanted to fight me, why in the hell would I admit it. Where as we know royd is a fraud. A mirage. A phony. A fugazi.
          and he's making 40 million a fight.. Highest paid "athlete"..

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Your last statement proves your a ****ing idiot. Don't bother to respond you useless, grubby Pac stain. To ignore you go.
            He and his partners were already given the chance to clear his name mofo.

"In late-May, Pacquiao’s attorneys heard the rumor. On June 4, 2012, they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto fights.

The documents were not produced."

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/sub-le...-mess-part-one

You're a moron.

Comment

I'd love to see Mayweather Jr clear his name in court, then. But he won't. He's guilty as hell.
              Your such a child dickhead !!

Comment

He and his partners were already given the chance to clear his name mofo.

"In late-May, Pacquiao’s attorneys heard the rumor. On June 4, 2012, they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto fights.

The documents were not produced."

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/sub-le...-mess-part-one

You're a moron.
                Means nothing. Floyd was not required to turn over that information for it was a suit about him allegedly defaming Pacroid. He ignored the requests like he should have.

Comment

• I'm not shocked by this!!

Comment

• And that rumor was started by an Internet writer looking for 15 minutes of fame who paid the price for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      nothing was hidden........the event just went on.
                      A lot of things were hidden. The public never knew about the 3rd and 10th of October failed drug tests. We were led to believe he only failed on the 18th.

Comment

Working...
                      X