Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
    This is just sad. I hope the truth gets out if he really is a cheater. I mean all these years accusing others of steroid use, and it was him the entire time...
    Either Floyd lying or someone gonna do some serious time (gen pop)/ fine or retraction in Maxboxing. no?

Comment

• the ******s in this thread lmao

Comment

• Stopped reading at "He's a known Floyd hater"

That's not even relevant...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          the ******s in this thread lmao
          I know. Yall know that Floyd, GBP, the lawyers with Maxboxing probably ALL know the stories before it's published right? You gonna see Mr Hauser getting sued so NO WORRIES right? If the allegation is false, big retraction/fine/maybe even jail time.....NO WORRIEs!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            The so-called "damning" stuff is probably about Eric Morales.
            Like I said above, the second part would be about Morales, a situation that deserves a hard look. That said, when is that Top Rank expose coming?

Comment

• Only on this site has this non-story gained any traction, thanks in large part to the poorly educated folk who cannot understand the difference between a conjectural analysis built upon unfounded allegations and a factual report built upon empirical evidence and credible sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
                Only on this site has this non-story gained any traction, thanks in large part to the poorly educated folk who cannot understand the difference between a conjectural analysis built upon unfounded allegations and a factual report built upon empirical evidence and credible sources.
                Did you read the part about Morales and Quillin?

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                  I know. Yall know that Floyd, GBP, the lawyers with Maxboxing probably ALL know the stories before it's published right? You gonna see Mr Hauser getting sued so NO WORRIES right? If the allegation is false, big retraction/fine/maybe even jail time.....NO WORRIEs!!!!
                  Royd fan boys don't wanna hear all that. They just want to ask you, dumb ass questions to deflect attention from the real issue. Roid is a duck/cheater. They always try to win little battles, instead of looking at the big picture. They'll also divert your attention from the main topic, with side convos, and try to get 20 pages of some non sense they think will make royd look better.

Comment

• I find it funny pacquio roid speclations is damn near proven... but NO you can't believe that one.. But lil false roid speculation about Floyd you motherphuckers goin HAM with it.. You dudes on this site are weirdos..

Comment

• Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
                      Only on this site has this non-story gained any traction, thanks in large part to the poorly educated folk who cannot understand the difference between a conjectural analysis built upon unfounded allegations and a factual report built upon empirical evidence and credible sources.
                      Someone is getting sued.....no worries.

Comment

Working...
                      X