Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fernando Guerrero: Golovkin Can Punch, But So Can I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it is Rubio. That will tell everyone where GGG is on the middleweight scene.

Comment

I Love these folks talking about triple G being this beast but what the hell is so damn special about him? I mean look at his damn resume! Some around here talk like he is this geat fighter! Give me a damn break. He hits hard..ok...and what else can he do? Because quite frankly I don't see it....stop the hype train already! He has not sent any of the bums he has fought to the hospital so all of a sudden he is going to start now? Just watch when he gets in there with a good boxer it will be Martinez v Chavez all over again.
      Last edited by illpapi; 11-19-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
        I Love these folks talking about triple G being this beast but what the hell is so damn special about him? I mean look at his damn resume! Some around here talk like he is this geat fighter! Give me a damn break. He hits hard..ok...and what else can he do? Because quite frankly I don't see it....stop the hype train already! He has not sent any of the bums he has fought to the hospital so all of a sudden he is going to start now? Just watch when he gets in there with a good boxer it will be Martinez v Chavez all over again.
        You serious right now? You can't tell that GGG has talent and skills? Based on your resume logic...........I can make this exact same post about Dulorme, Rigondeux, Broner, Floyd, etc etc etc etc (among 100s of others)

No wonder you're red. Sorry. But this is just a silly post. Lemme guess your favorite fighter has a Hall of fame Resume, correct? Because that's the only way someone can be "legit", no?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          You serious right now? You can't tell that GGG has talent and skills? Based on your resume logic...........I can make this exact same post about Dulorme, Rigondeux, Broner, Floyd, etc etc etc etc (among 100s of others)

No wonder you're red. Sorry. But this is just a silly post. Lemme guess your favorite fighter has a Hall of fame Resume, correct? Because that's the only way someone can be "legit", no?
          No, my favorite fighter does is not a hall of gamer. And me being red has nothing to do with how much I know about boxing...that's lame. But see you still refuse to answer my question...tell me what he does that is special. Is it his great speed, foot work, counter punching, timing? What? Answer my question...he hits hard..ok...what else?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

I got to agree with illp ,Golovkin is a hyped up hype job right now and seems pretty robotic to me. Golovkin's worth will not be tested until he's in there against constant top ten mw's. Would like to see Golovkin vs Arthur Abraham though in the battle of stiff robots. Against Fernando Guerrero and Gabriel Rosado though I do give those fights to Golovin by severe destruction, Because those guys aren't the goods and are only b class at best right now!!!

Comment

I'd like to see the fight. Fernado Guerrero is a young hungry fighter and honestly that's the type of guys GGG is going to have to fight before he'll be able to crack the top of the divison.

Comment

Working...
              X