Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: “Fighting Words” — Pacquiao/Marquez: Fourth and For All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how some say the judges "gave" it to Pac, and Marquez was "robbed". In the 1st fight, the judge admitted to making a mistake that would have had Pac winning the 1st one too. the second fight, I thought Pac won 7 rd s and had the knockdown. If u thought Marquez won the fight, ok, but that was not even close to a robbery. and same with the third fight. I thought it was a draw; if u think Marquez won more rds fine, but it was a close fight. People that say Marquez was robbed dont know the meaning of a robbery. Pac was robbed in his last fight bc he won 9-10 rds. the 3rd fight wit Marquez was a close fight and Pac got the decision.

Comment

Why doesn't Manny just follow Floyd's master blue print on Marquez?....oh wait never mind Pac don't have the skills and ring IQ so Manny will have no choice but to stick with lunging in head first with the hopes that Marquez will be too old and ineffective at 147....

Comment

All joking aside. Is anyone really going to actually pay for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          You mean, Bob will no longer need to protect Pac and finally cash him out to Floyd.
          The Planets are Linned Up, Pac's deterioration, and ROIDS in place,
          Perfect for Our Hero, to step up to the Plate, for the ONCE was highest
          grossing fight, in history...If Pac dosen't look too good against JMM.
          It's the Icing on the Cake!!!

Comment

- Broner is the real deal and in time will show it as he steps up in weight just as Mayweather has and continues to do without the need of catchweights. Broner just needs to make weight.

- Roy Jones has always been a great commentator and glad to see him taking it more serious now. Hopefully this means he will focus on commentating rather than fighting.

- There is no buzz when it comes to the 4th "meeting" of Pac and JMM which is why the 24/7 is going about it the way it is. Broner, Mayweather and 50 are making more headlines than Pac and JMM are. Unless of course those names are intertwined with pac and JMM. However who would have thought that this 4th meeting could have been at JWW since Pac is a "manufactured" WW who must eat thousands of calories just to make weight and JMM who's barley a JWW.

- I wonder how someone can sell a brush that isn't even endorsed by the person who's name they are using... Stupid idea, funny, but stupid.

- Speaking of Broner and making weight, I just found out a few days ago that Twinkies are no longer being made as the company is going out of business.. Apparently cases of Twinkies are selling for a lot of money on Ebay.

-

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Why doesn't Manny just follow Floyd's master blue print on Marquez?....oh wait never mind Pac don't have the skills and ring IQ so Manny will have no choice but to stick with lunging in head first with the hopes that Marquez will be too old and ineffective at 147....
              Pacquaio can't box? Really because before he was known as a boxer he wasn't exclusively a counter puncher which is how they discovered he had KO type power in the first place. Floyd fans always claim nobody but them knows boxing, how about you get off the high horse and look at the early pacquaio tapes..he wasn't always a brawler..he became a brawler when it drew more attention to him...his own words "I don't like that style because the fans think it's boring, I care about putting on a good show"..There is a big reason folks find Mayweather's fights boring and pacquaio's exciting. The non-stop offense is more attractive than the pick and choose your attack method. Hell it's what made Tyson the legend he became.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Pacquaio can't box? Really because before he was known as a boxer he wasn't exclusively a counter puncher which is how they discovered he had KO type power in the first place. Floyd fans always claim nobody but them knows boxing, how about you get off the high horse and look at the early pacquaio tapes..he wasn't always a brawler..he became a brawler when it drew more attention to him...his own words "I don't like that style because the fans think it's boring, I care about putting on a good show"..There is a big reason folks find Mayweather's fights boring and pacquaio's exciting. The non-stop offense is more attractive than the pick and choose your attack method. Hell it's what made Tyson the legend he became.
                Well, what can I say....you mention all this while having the arch defensive stylist Jack Johnson as your avatar?

Comment

Meaningless fight. Pacquiao is trash...

Comment

Working...
                  X