No announcement yet.

Ricky Burns would get sparked out by Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Why the hell would Broner travel to fight Burns??? Burns already avoided him once, most likely due to his promoter. Both have titles, Broner just beat the #1 fighter in the division. Broner-Burns in Atlantic City would be good.

Broner will stop Burns in 6 rounds if this fight happens next.
    Burns is big at Lightweight, so Super Featherweight was killing him to make weight! I'm not surprised he moved up when he did and it's proved to be a good choice.

Burns/Broner will happen, I'm sure of that.

Broner looks good but I certainly wouldn't rule Burns out.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Because Burns can sell out Arena's in Scotland.
      It's just hard to imagine a fighter over there wouldn't want to get to the US on the major world level. Most fighters have to come to the US or end up coming to the US to get the major fights, unless it's against another fighter in Europe or something.

I don't see any problem with Jersey, it's not like Broner is from Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Warren won't do it out of Glasgow, I don't think.

He knows that Burns could sell out a 20,000 seat arena over here, while Broner had about 2000 there last night. Financially, it doesn't make the most sense.
        According to Rafael's article, there were 4200 there. I realize some were comp's, but that's not bad considering there was a damn hurricane/super storm that shut the area down just prior to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          According to Rafael's article, there were 4200 there. I realize some were comp's, but that's not bad considering there was a damn hurricane/super storm that shut the area down just prior to this fight.
          It's decent enough.

I just dont think Warren will fancy that number when his thinking will be it could easily do 4 or 5 times that number in the UK.

Comment

"They got the nerve to say I don't fight nobody" Ricky Burns will look like ****. It wasn't Demarco it was Broner who made him look so bad.

Comment

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/10/6...oy-boxing-news

According to Warren, there was basically already a verbal agreement and understanding that should both win, an early 2013 fight was likely next. I'd find it hard to believe that Golden Boy would agree with Broner traveling to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Adrian Broner will be afraid to fight Ricky Burns in Scotland, where it would draw a huge crowd of about 20,000.

Broner can't draw flies in the USA. There were only about 2000 in attendance tonight.

Burns would get robbed in the USA, but Ricky would definitely win in Scotland with fair officiating.
                LMAO I would bet you that the fight doesn't go 12 if it's signed.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  LMAO I would bet you that the fight doesn't go 12 if it's signed.
                  I would be willing to take that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    I would be willing to take that bet.
                    PM me when it's official my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      "They got the nerve to say I don't fight nobody" Ricky Burns will look like ****. It wasn't Demarco it was Broner who made him look so bad.
                      Agree with this.Alot will now say "Demarco is a bum" or "he is an average fighter" but in reality he is a good fighter just outclassed by brillant fighter.I honestly dont think Burns Broner goes passed 5 Burns is hittable and maybe the move in weight has helped his chin but i still cant see him taking Broners bombs for too long

Comment

Working...
                      X