Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johnathon Banks Destroys Seth Mitchell in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad's chin is suspect and all... But Mitchell has wobbled from every flush punch landed on him in the last two fights I've seen. Its ridiculous. Like there is an "OFF" switch right on his jawline.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
      Many of the top boxing writers were hyping Mitchell. If they all picked a new sport to follow there'd be almost no boxing coverage left.

The problem is that most of the top boxing writers are American, and they're so desperate for there to be a good American Heavyweight again that they'll hype any unbeaten American who can punch. Their critical faculties go out the window.
      Who gives a **** about a few boxing writers opinions on boxers in any country. I sure don't. They just inform me of what I don't know about fighters personally. Mitchell better give up the sport now before he gets killed.

Comment

You didn't have to watch Mitchell's fight with Chazz Witherspoon twice to know this was going to happen. I just hope Banks doesn't get a title shot off this win. I would like to see him do something like this to someone other than Mitchell.

Comment

Wasn't this a bit of an upset. Anyway, good win for Banks.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            Wlad's chin is suspect and all... But Mitchell has wobbled from every flush punch landed on him in the last two fights I've seen. Its ridiculous. Like there is an "OFF" switch right on his jawline.
            He has that dreaded reset button on his chin.

Comment

Banks looked phenomenal against the heavy favored Mitchell. Great win for him. Hold your head Mitchell you'll bounce back.

Comment

Too many people are wined, dined, and seduced by unbeaten records.

Comment

(Ron Simmons voice)............ DAMN!

Comment

There you go, people mentioning him as an opponent for Wlad next year and I said let him step up first, he's unproven. There you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      He has that dreaded reset button on his chin.
                      Seriously. And its even worse as a HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X