No announcement yet.

If Ward fights Froch again he's getting peeled off the canvas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I think Froch does better in a rematch not because I feel hes improved, I really do believe he had a bad night, it happens. Sure he was motivated & all that I just don't think he really got going.

I think Ward wins a decision but I also think its a fair bit more competitive should they fight again and I would be rooting for my boy Froch.
    Froch v Ward in the UK is definitely a different fight. I do feel that Froch really feeds off his crowd & understandably so. No other fans generate the X factor (not related to the shyte show) that UK fans do.

I'm not saying that Froch would win, he might even get so geed up he gets careless & kayoed. I just think that we'd see a whole different fight.

Ward does have a difficult style to overcome though & his win over Dawson will have done wonders for his - already over-brimming - confidence so maybe he'd be the one who'd leave himself open.

There's enough questions for me, added to the fact that Froch had his best spell at the END of their fight, to warrant a rematch in the UK.

And a Ward win there would truly seal his dominance.

Comment

Whether Froch can beat Ward is debatable.

No doubt Froch has earned a shot at a rematch.

Comment

Working...
      X