Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viloria vs. Marquez Early Results From L.A.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
    Another Mexican that got beat up..I like when they said they are warrior than get beat up..look all fighters are warriors but some got more heart than others.Mexican need to do something couse they don't have not many champs left..
    quite obvious by your words u don't know much about this great sport...

Comment

its just me or bryan viloria go rope-a-dope in round 5? lol marquez threw many many punches that never land who he taught viloria is hurt badly and after that he gassed out then viloria retaliates then he got the knockdown. impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        Brian Viloria should now be in the top P4P ranking, he deserves to be there. He has beaten everybody in a dominant passion. Julio Cesar Miranda, Archie Solis, Giovani Segura, Omar Niņo Romero, Hernan Tyson Marquez is there anymore, bring it on..
        Viloria is the most underrated boxer in boxing..

Comment

Yeah viloria should be on the p4p list, Segura was in the list when he fought viloria and got destroyed

Comment

i hate to say it, but to those who had no faith, I TOLD YOU SO! yeah feels gooooood

Comment

Congratulations Brian! You've fought a very good fight, well deserved win for you. I just wish he gets the rightful recognition he deserves. This was an awesome fight!!!!

Comment

Props on Viloria on his victory last night. Everybody has been talking about Mijares being the come back fighter but I think Viloria is the come back fighter plus he has beaten the better fighters. They need to make Gonzalez vs Viloria next.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                  Viloria is the most underrated boxer in boxing..
                  I have a feeling this will change soon. I'm glad I kept the faith.

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
                    Another Mexican that got beat up..I like when they said they are warrior than get beat up..look all fighters are warriors but some got more heart than others.Mexican need to do something couse they don't have not many champs left..
                    First off, props to BV on yet ANOTHER great fight!!!

And thank you Bori for giving Mexican Boxers their due respect, the fact that we are down to just 13 Mexican Belt holders, and it's a cause for distress by some, well it's a good indication on how much we've impacted the sport as a country...thanks for your support Bori!!! As we continue to compete with the Philipines and Argentina's of the of the world, we'll never forget about the great rivalry we once shared with the Boricua's back in the 70's

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                      Brian Viloria should now be in the top P4P ranking, he deserves to be there. He has beaten everybody in a dominant passion. Julio Cesar Miranda, Archie Solis, Giovani Segura, Omar Niņo Romero, Hernan Tyson Marquez is there anymore, bring it on..
                      I agree...viloria deserves to be on the top ten p4p lists.

Comment

Working...
                      X