Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico vs. Philippines has become the best rivalry in Boxing... sorry Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    They always do
    USA ****s on mecico every day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      USA ****s on mecico every day of the week
      It's Mexico, M -E -X -I -C -O

reported, I don't take kindly to the mocking of my nation

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
        your just pissed because PR is only producing faggots like Orlando Cruz and knee quitters like Cotto. Go cry somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
          Brian Viloria vs. Tyson Marquez
          Mercito Gesta vs. Miguel Vazquez
          Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez 4
          Nonito Donaire vs. Jorge Arce
          PR is kinda weak right now but a big fight involving mexico and pr will always have more passion than with pinoys, just look at the threads... so far filipinos only have two great fighters, after they retire theres no real blue chip prospect to fill that spot...

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            americans constantly beat mexicans ,pilipinos,and ricans
            they use a lot of mexican journeymen for tune ups and b class fights, in big fights we beat gringos most of the times...

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
              PR is kinda weak right now but a big fight involving mexico and pr will always have more passion than with pinoys, just look at the threads... so far filipinos only have two great fighters, after they retire theres no real blue chip prospect to fill that spot...
              I can somehow agree with that. After pac and donaire I see no one from our country. But stop praying damn it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                im talking about the future Philippines has a population of about 100 million and Boxing is about the most popular sport in the Country and the number one sport in Mexico is Boxing and Pacquiao and Marquez are influencing a ton of young men to get into Boxing.
                yes is true that pac and jmm are influencing guys to fight but how do u get from that that rivakry is bigger or surpass the pr vs mexico?????? one thing has nothing to do with the other....

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  I can somehow agree with that. After pac and donaire I see no one from our country. But stop praying damn it. LOL
                  The ala boys are embarrasing, i was thinking that melligen could do well and he was ktfoed and somewhat quit, viloria isnt consistent, that nietes guy fights once in a blue moon and vs bums, gesta is probably the best prospect now and so far the old *** doesnt want to pit him against decent opposition.. Pinas needs to crank up the production carnal..

Comment

who doesn't Mexico have a rivalry with?

either way America > everywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                      your just pissed because PR is only producing faggots like Orlando Cruz and knee quitters like Cotto. Go cry somewhere else.
                      lol and your peeps produce a bunch of dirty, PED using cheaters.

Plaster and peds.

Comment

Working...
                      X