Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Doesn't Seem To Know He Lost For The First Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not understand how his fans think he dominated that fight,we was missing and HBO was biased as hell not saying anything when Bradley lands and giving Manny credit for shots he did not land its clear as damn day

Comment

If he hit Bradely 253 damn times and he is this huge power puncher why did Bradley look like this after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        Do not understand how his fans think he dominated that fight,we was missing and HBO was biased as hell not saying anything when Bradley lands and giving Manny credit for shots he did not land its clear as damn day

They also think Manny beat JMM in the third fight when majority of us seen it 8 rounds to 4 for JMM. Pac's fans are the biggest idiots in the sport. I was glad they robbed him because the third fight against JMM was much wider for JMM than it was for Bradley, that's for sure. I expect him to get the nod in a few weeks too which would be sad because that means JMM beat Pac 3 of the 4 meetings, yet won't get a single victory awarded to him.

Comment

Pac wants no part of Bradley again

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            They also think Manny beat JMM in the third fight when majority of us seen it 8 rounds to 4 for JMM. Pac's fans are the biggest idiots in the sport. I was glad they robbed him because the third fight against JMM was much wider for JMM than it was for Bradley, that's for sure. I expect him to get the nod in a few weeks too which would be sad because that means JMM beat Pac 3 of the 4 meetings, yet won't get a single victory awarded to him.
            marquez clearly beat pacquaio, but that doesnt warrant pretending that bradley beat pacquiao.

Comment

uhhh he won ******. i dont expect much from u pac tards but u guys need to venture out more

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                bradley has made a decision not to fight anytime soon. he was offered a rematch with peterson but bradley turned that down. now, he was reportedly offered mike alvarado (33-1, 23 KO’s) for his next fight in 2013,bradley has no interest in that either. instead he wants rios. alvarado, rios and bradley all fight for TR.

this guy just doesn't know the TRUTH. bradley can't seem to understand he LOST for the very FIRST time in his pro career but he acts as if he's worth solid gold right now. i used to appreciate the action his style produced, but right now, all this talk but no action is just boring. from how things are, bradley might just be pulled out from any ppv circuit for the lack of, well, action

your thoughts?
                I don't know what record books you been looking at but I think they have the stats wrong. Must be the same books that had Pac winning his last fight against JMM too huh?

Comment

If he hit Bradely 253 damn times and he is this huge power puncher why did Bradley look like this after the fight?

Did you not see his ankles? Pac was so fast that you must have missed it. Bradley's face looked fine because Pac was hitting him in the ankle.

Watch it in extra extra super pactart slo mo, you will see it!

Comment

Fact is Bradley won,ya'll can cry till you cant cry anymore,scream till you are blue in the face but fact is Bradley won
                    We know Bradley won, the record books show it. But Bradley thinks he lost to Pac and thats why he wants revenge on Pac, Bradley didnt do what he said he would do to Pac.
                    If you could only convince Bradley that he really did beat Pac and wasnt given a gift decision bradley might not be so desperate to beat Pac just like JMM is.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Pac wants no part of Bradley again
                    I know, beating him once is enough. Pac is getting tired of beating JMM as well. But he wants to KO him this time, that is the only reason Pac wants to fight JMM.

Comment

All i am asking Mannys stans is if the power punching monster hit Bradley 253 damn times why was he unmarked,unhurt,never floored,etc,etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X