Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    young undefeated champion that just got the biggest win of his career, and is calling out all the top fighters. yep looks like its over to me LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

where do these kids get this stuff, seriously...
    and who exactly is he fighting next? Lamont Peterson? XD Vladimir Smirnov? LOL

Comment

Coll story bro

Comment

Bradley sold his soul to tr for ONE pacman fight! Now he cant fight The Ghost, Berto, Khan, and Tr wont let him fight any of their top fighters like Rios, or a Pac rematch. Was it really worth it, for one Megafighfight? A Megafight that he didnt even get credit for, just one pay day. Sold ya soul for money brad.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          young undefeated champion that just got the biggest win of his career, and is calling out all the top fighters. yep looks like its over to me LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

where do these kids get this stuff, seriously...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ions-in-boxing

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...ing-history/10

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/lists/w...photo=31108393

http://thesportsdump.com/2012/06/11/...oxing-history/

just a few sites that disagree....the WWW is full of them . All experts agree. But YOU! Little ole you. hehehe stop making yourself look more and more like a moron! We all know why you root for Bradley! your ignorance shows you cannot hide the real reason!!

Comment

Doesn't matter how good your are, and Bradley is very very good. He's just not that popular, and Arum knows this. So why would he feed Rios to Bradley? I have a feeling Bradley is going to remain disappointed for a long time.

Comment

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's "sold his soul" or anything so dramatic. He made $5 million off one fight, which very, very few fighters can even hope to do. It's not his fault he got a gift decision. And I believe his contract with TR is a short one - 2 years maybe - so he can hopefully sign with GB after it expires. As of right now, though, it doesn't seem like there are a lot of fights available to him. Top Rank's roster is weak as pis$

Comment

but but but but but the man Pac is supposed to fight Rios (who's only had one fight at JWW) at WW....

How dare Timmy call out this little guy who doesnt fight at WW... how dare him.

Timmy stay ducking the man Pac.

Comment

There is no reason why Arum cant make Matthysee vs Bradley. I mean why would Shaefer turn down that offer. It would boost Matthysee's career big time.

Comment

Why would Bradley be mad at top rank? He wanted Pac and Arum delivered. It's not Bradley's fault that the judges robbed Pac, but it is his fault for claiming the victory after the robbery. But if GBP and TR can work together to put Bradley/Peterson, I dunno why they can't hook Bradley up with a different fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Bradley sold his soul to tr for ONE pacman fight! Now he cant fight The Ghost, Berto, Khan, and Tr wont let him fight any of their top fighters like Rios, or a Pac rematch. Was it really worth it, for one Megafighfight? A Megafight that he didnt even get credit for, just one pay day. Sold ya soul for money brad.
                      Yea, this is really true. But you can't really blame Bradley, he wasn't a big fighter to begin with. So Bradley's payday against Pac was a big deal for him. But I agree, he sold out. I doubt Bradley is going to get many great fights anymore, I wonder when he will realise this.

Comment

Working...
                      X