Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    So why isn't PAc fighting Alvarado then? If Bradley lost to Pac even though he got a win on paper, then Pac has a loss to JMM from their last fight too. That's why Pac was getting booed when they announced the ripoff, I mean decision.

Quid pro quo, quid pro quo
    All but a very small amount of confused people saw Manny win by a land slide not even close fight! And most of these are people blinded by their ignorance and hate! Surely one cannot be that damn stupid! Hence the reason Manny is fighting Rios

As for JMM. As every fight its been debatable. There was no wide margin no landslide. It was competitive and close. With IMO the edge leaning toward JMM!
    Although...some rounds were so close its not a shock to see how some could have went either way or for that much, even! Even a draw would not have been okay!.

Pacquaio did enough to win a close fight with a great fighter! Except it!
    Pacquaio made easy work of Bradley. And is known now as the biggest robbery in Boxing history! Goggle that!
    Last edited by PAC-BOY; 11-17-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      All but a very small amount of confused people saw Manny win by a land slide not even close fight! And most of these are people blinded by their ignorance and hate! Surely one cannot be that damn stupid! Hence the reason Manny is fighting Rios

As for JMM. As every fight its been debatable. There was no wide margin no landslide. It was competitive and close. With IMO the edge leaning toward JMM!
      Although...some rounds were so close its not a shock to see how some could have went either way or for that much, even! Even a draw would have been arguable.

Pacquaio did enough to win a close fight with a great fighter! Except it!
      Pacquaio made easy work of Bradley. And is known now as the biggest robbery in Boxing history! Goggle that!

so as usual, your post makes no sense and you are trying to spin things around to show pac in a positive light. shocking...

face it, what mathed said makes perfect sense, and you have no comeback for it, so you are trying to tap dance around the point that mathed squashed your whole thought process with, and you are doing a piss poor job at it. if you are gonna be fake talking about "I'm leaning toward JMM" and play the "unbias" card, at least have a plan in mind, and make it sound sincere, instead of the bullshit pacquiao hype you are trying to sell here. no one is buying it and you shouldnt be sellin it kid

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        so as usual, your post makes no sense and you are trying to spin things around to show pac in a positive light. shocking...

face it, what mathed said makes perfect sense, and you have no comeback for it, so you are trying to tap dance around the point that mathed squashed your whole thought process with, and you are doing a piss poor job at it. if you are gonna be fake talking about "I'm leaning toward JMM" and play the "unbias" card, at least have a plan in mind, and make it sound sincere, instead of the bullshit pacquiao hype you are trying to sell here. no one is buying it and you shouldnt be sellin it kid
        He is just a typical Pac fan. Once Pac retires he wont even post on this forum anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Arum will give Tim what he wants. He is not used to people standing up to him but he will give Tim a good fight, he might even end the GBP feud to make it happen too. Arum signed Bradley as the next African American star and Bradley only wants to fight the best, which is what a star should do.

It will play into Arum's favor to give Tim what he wants. When he gets and wins all these fights, he will be in the running for P4P #1 in the world......that is what Arum wants, to have the best fighter in the world.
          LOL Mr. knowitall huh? then you do know Arum is the only one to produce options for his fighters. "sooo Manny, who are you fighting next? sorry that's my promoters job!" now don't sit up there and talk like Bradley's this saint that didn't sell his soul, when in fact you don't know SSHHIT! unfortunately Tim sacrificed his career for one miracle win. his career is already over and he doesn't realize it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            He is just a typical Pac fan. Once Pac retires he wont even post on this forum anymore.

oh i know that. I jus like getting these kids riled up and then hearing their rebuttals and sad attempts at deflection and / or diverting. guarantee pac boys reply is gonna be on epic levels of ******ation. lets wait and see...

Comment

Nothing you just posted made any sense! At ALL! Comeback for what ? I say what i think. If you dont like it ...go fu8k yourself you're just a little upset that that i made so much sense it was hard for you to understand! But dont stop trying. Youre a little slow ...i get it. And i will work with you!

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                LOL Mr. knowitall huh? then you do know Arum is the only one to produce options for his fighters. "sooo Manny, who are you fighting next? sorry that's my promoters job!" now don't sit up there and talk like Bradley's this saint that didn't sell his soul, when in fact you don't know SSHHIT! unfortunately Tim sacrificed his career for one miracle win. his career is already over and he doesn't realize it yet.
                young undefeated champion that just got the biggest win of his career, and is calling out all the top fighters. yep looks like its over to me LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

where do these kids get this stuff, seriously...

Comment

That Guerrero fight starting to look pretty good now, huh, Bradley?

Comment

young undefeated champion that just got the biggest win of his career, and is calling out all the top fighters. yep looks like its over to me LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

where do these kids get this stuff, seriously...
                    Biggest fake win of his career! Who watched the fight...You or your seeing eye dog?

Comment

Bradley said he would fight Matthysee. Thats a fight HBO and Boxing fans around the world would love to see. Arum and Shaefer need to make that happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X