No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price on The Mounting Pressure, Skelton Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komodo View Post
    Price will knock the head of your god clean off.
    If hes brave he can find him at the wild card gym.

Comment

Price has no heart nor chin nor future. There you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
        He's only had 14 fights. 29 is not old at HW. The big fights will come it's just a matter of time.
        I disagree. Well i agree that 29 is not quite over the hill, but to only have 14 matches in nearly 4 years as a Professional Fighter is going beyond taking your time. Its becoming clear that Price and his team are going to wait out the Klitchskos Reign before they step in with a quality opponent or challenge for title. Well either that or Team Price knows about a flaw with Davey Boy and is keeping him out of Harms way. Time for Price to stop taping new episodes of BUM Fights and to start taking his journey to a title.

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
          I disagree. Well i agree that 29 is not quite over the hill, but to only have 14 matches in nearly 4 years as a Professional Fighter is going beyond taking your time. Its becoming clear that Price and his team are going to wait out the Klitchskos Reign before they step in with a quality opponent or challenge for title. Well either that or Team Price knows about a flaw with Davey Boy and is keeping him out of Harms way. Time for Price to stop taping new episodes of BUM Fights and to start taking his journey to a title.
          He turned pro late. He fights atleast 4 times a year apart from 2011 where he only fought 3 times due to an injury so he's pretty active. I don't see the point you're trying to make. Wlad had almost 35 pro fights before he fought for a world strap and you expect Price who is essentially a novice to jump right in? I don't expect David to step up in class until he's had around 18-20 fights but you can make sure when he steps up he wouldn't be there just to make up the numbers.

Comment

Working...
          X