No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-Canelo Demand is Growing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    According to Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya, the public demand is growing for a Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) vs. Saul Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) showdown. De La Hoya says the "hundred million dollar question" is no longer being associated with a potential Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight. De La Hoya is now being approached on a regular basis with questions regarding a Mayweather-Canelo match.

[Click Here To Read More]
    "Martinez has a big mouth and disrespected Chavez jr" Martinez is one of boxings gentlemen! That's the first time Sergio has ever talked bad about a fighter, and Chavez and Sulaiman deserved it! And respect has to be earned.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
      "Martinez has a big mouth and disrespected Chavez jr" Martinez is one of boxings gentlemen! That's the first time Sergio has ever talked bad about a fighter, and Chavez and Sulaiman deserved it! And respect has to be earned.
      that's one of the signs how to spot a "maricon" they don't talk like us heteros..like **** that and that ****ing mother****er ***** ****ing *****..haha

Comment

Canelo destroys Floyd! Floyd will fight Bradley before he fights Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

I dono whats funnier, the shortness of the straws you're trying to grasp at, or the fact that your boy is used up meat that no one cares about anymore, not even his own promoter.

arent you the same guy that said "khan would be the pizz outta floyd" ROFLMAO and you expect people to take you seriously. oh wait, no you dont, you know what you're here for.

lol i love this clown. i bet you're one of the guys that agreed with 50 about gamboa beating floyd, since you probly think gamboa is someone in the same weight class

Comment

It's the only fight I can see him taking. He refuses to fight Pac and Martinez, Cotto he has just fought and beat. Saul is the last big money-spinner out there, and eminently winnable.

This fight has been in the works for a while, Khan was being positioned too but he f-cked it up.

After Canelo?

I smell another retirement coming.

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
              he had minor out patient surgery, he MURDERS Alfred E. Newman with in 6
              Sergs best attribute is his movement. At 160 hes fighting bigger but less athletic guys, and that gives him an advantage over anybody in the division. Thats not the case at 154. Serg fought most of his carreer at 154 and was never considered elite. And thats against a weaker 154lb division that it is now. Floyd, Canelo, Cotto, Trout and others are younger and better athleticly than those fighters at 160. And Martinez has never been that volume puncher and is limited offensively. He doesnt have a good jab. He doesnt go to the body. Hes not a great combonation puncher. He beats you with movement and takes guys deep into the fight and drowns them. That wont work against younger, more athletic, and fitter fighters at 154. Why else do you think Serg is campaigning at 160 when theres much better matchups at 154?

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                It's the only fight I can see him taking. He refuses to fight Pac and Martinez, Cotto he has just fought and beat. Saul is the last big money-spinner out there, and eminently winnable.

This fight has been in the works for a while, Khan was being positioned too but he f-cked it up.

After Canelo?

I smell another retirement coming.
                He keeps refusing to fight Pacquiao by offering him career high paydays?
                Haha some people hate facts

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  lol........

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    I dono whats funnier, the shortness of the straws you're trying to grasp at, or the fact that your boy is used up meat that no one cares about anymore, not even his own promoter.

arent you the same guy that said "khan would be the pizz outta floyd" ROFLMAO and you expect people to take you seriously. oh wait, no you dont, you know what you're here for.

lol i love this clown. i bet you're one of the guys that agreed with 50 about gamboa beating floyd, since you probly think gamboa is someone in the same weight class
                    If they aint washed up old or overweight limit...or subjected to sucker punches....cant leave out , or women! I think anyone can beat Floyd! Your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                      He keeps refusing to fight Pacquiao by offering him career high paydays?
                      Haha some people hate facts
                      No, he refused by asking him to take a drug test. And besides, Manny accepted. Who cares that it's three years later and the stakes have changed?? What matters is that Floyd was wrong then and he must stay wrong.

That's exactly how these pathetic little f*gs think.

Comment

Working...
                      X