Let be honest, Demarco is crap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap? That's a bit intense.

Comment

No he's not. This should be a good fight tomorrow night. It's everything you can ask for. One of the most popular up and comers stepping up and taking on the #1 guy in the division and the current champion. Yet, people are still trying to find ways to **** on it.

Just enjoy the fuckin sport of boxing. Damn. Always *****ing and complaining when there's no reason to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I swear on my life, there were more than a few people on here who thought Perez would be competitive, and there were even a bold few that predicted a Perez upset. I don't make this crap up.

But to say DeMarco sucks isn't near accurate or fair. DeMarco is the #1 LW coming off 2 good wins over Linares and Molina, both Top 10 LW's at the time DeMarco beat them.

Broner, should he beat DeMarco, should unify with Burns (which would probably be for the vacant RING title too), and than go for Gamboa hopefully.
        exactly bro who ever win this fight deserves props!

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
          hate when ppl say this... then say war demarco... its like of tho you are putting this in just incase broner wins in dominant fashion he wont get credit for it... both these guys are legit, give who ever wins his props... period
          Whats wrong with hating Broner for being a prick and rooting for whoever he is fighting, AND giving a realistic analysis of the situation?

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            who ever thought lil ass eloy perez was gonna **** with broner was on crack
            Actually Perez was the one on the white stuff.......

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Demarco didnt stand a chance vs linares either, and.....yeah....
              If Linares didn't get cut, he would have lost buy a WIDE ud...

Comment

Originally posted by aldiansyah View Post
                I like Demarco as a person with what he's been through to get where he is and all but I don't see him as a top fighter. You can't tell much about the Molina fight, it was over so quick and if I recall he wasn't in the fight with Linares hardly at all before the cut Linares had from sparring with Pacquiao opened up. I think people rate him highly because of those two wins but they both look pretty suspect to me.
                I agree, I also watched his fight with Kid Diamond and was left unimpressed. In his wins, he looked nearly the same as he did in his loss to valero. He doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that fights up to his competition. He has one game plan, if it doesnt work, then he just keeps doing it and hoping it will work.

Comment

Its not legit to shi t on broker's win. If he gets it. Demarco is a nice fighter.

If people do shi t on it, they're clowns and not to be taken seriously. This is broner's toughest test on paper. Yes, demarco's style is inferior vs broners but demarco has heart, can fight, can adjust a little. He's legit and has legit wins at lw. I think theres a few better lws than demarco, like acosta, abril and burns but still, the win is solid (if he gets it)

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    If Linares didn't get cut, he would have lost buy a WIDE ud...
                    If I had a square ass, I'd s**t bricks. We can't play the IF game. What happened was DeMarco hurt Linares and stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Rios is huge for broner. How bout someone in broner's weight class before you call him a ducker.
                      It was fairly convenient that he waited for Rios to move up before he made the move to 135 though, don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                      X