Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let be honest, Demarco is crap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

demarco is being severely under rated on here im surprised such a ****ty fighter was able to win a belt and have 28 wins lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
      true but i still think it will happen. golden boy i think would push hard to make that and they would just put a rematch clause on. it would definitely be a good fight. the kind of fight that should happen.
      Broner/Garcia shouldn't happen with Matthysse in the picture. Anybody that wants Garcia should have to go through Matts first (excluding the winner of Guzman/Allakhverdiev).
      Last edited by kiaba360; 11-16-2012, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
        demarco is being severely under rated on here im surprised such a ****ty fighter was able to win a belt and have 28 wins lol
        maybe its becaues he beat a little fighter in Linares who always gets his crap push in every time he steps up but was being out box by him befor the end came or maybe its becaues Demarco got his crap push in by Valero or maybe its becaues he beat a future HOF in John Molina Jr lol wait there is more or maybe its becaues his boxing skills blow and his defence is his face . oh no no there couldnt be a reason at all why he is being under rated Broner should beat this bum he is on rise Demarco had his chance and blew it

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          i saw your post and it still does not change the fact that Demarco is a garbage fighter you
          numb nuts
          Here we are folks, a true nsb clown. Cong**** for not knowing sh it, being illiterate and embarassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            maybe its becaues he beat a little fighter in Linares who always gets his crap push in every time he steps up but was being out box by him befor the end came or maybe its becaues Demarco got his crap push in by Valero or maybe its becaues he beat a future HOF in John Molina Jr lol wait there is more or maybe its becaues his boxing skills blow and his defence is his face . oh no no there couldnt be a reason at all why he is being under rated Broner should beat this bum he is on rise Demarco had his chance and blew it
            valero would have beaten broner as well so i dont know what your crying about

Comment

A couple of things here, first Linares is Venezuelan, not from Argentina. Also from a skill perspective, Linares is infinitely more skilled than Broner. I feel that Broner is going to beat DeMarco but I hope DeMarco wins def. I won't hate on Broner if he wins, not at all, DeMarco is the best opponent he has faced and I will give him props def. I just cant stand Broner that is all, and until I see otherwise, I think he is overrated. I think he lost to Ponce De Leon as well. I think people confuse skill with ability. They are not necessarily the same thing. Fighters with elite skill are JMM, Floyd, Bhop, Ward, etc. Fighters with elite ability are Pac, Broner, RJJ (prime obv.), etc. Broner actually is not that skilled if you watch him fight, it is just all speed and explosiveness. Granted that is what took RJJ through his career and into P4P status, but RJJ was def more skilled than Broner. Broner is young so his style will serve him well for years to come, however I still think he is overrated. Once again, until I see otherwise that is how I feel. I do think his style is a KO waiting to happen though, the way he taunts and explodes and jumps in. It may or may not happen but to me it looks like he has problems when he faces poeple he can't KO. I think he has a real confidence problem that he hides with all his antics and immature BS. Sure people can say that about Floyd has a steel will in the ring an never loses his head or loses confidence. Broner is overcompensating big time and my guess is that he has no heart and once someone takes it from him, he will be exposed somewhat. I could be wrong but that is my opinion. I want to see how he acts and fights when he is in deep water and his backs against the wall, that will tell me a lot about him.

Comment

Here we go again, only this time it's the #1 fighter in the division.

All I heard before the Eloy Perez fight was that it was a very good first defense against a Top 10 fighter in the division. S**t, some people on here were even making bold predictions that Perez would trouble Broner, or even upset him. Broner stopped him in 4 rounds and he became a no good bum.

Now all we heard when Broner-DeMarco was signed that it was no way a guarantee for Broner, and that DeMarco is a very tough fighter. Oh and he's also coming in off 2 good wins over Linares and Molina, both Top 10 LW's at the time, and DeMarco is the #1 ranked LW in the world right now. He's a very good win for Broner, who I hope then fights Burns, Vazquez, Gamboa, or a combination of those 3 before he leaves 135.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Here we go again, only this time it's the #1 fighter in the division.

All I heard before the Eloy Perez fight was that it was a very good first defense against a Top 10 fighter in the division. S**t, some people on here were even making bold predictions that Perez would trouble Broner, or even upset him. Broner stopped him in 4 rounds and he became a no good bum.

Now all we heard when Broner-DeMarco was signed that it was no way a guarantee for Broner, and that DeMarco is a very tough fighter. Oh and he's also coming in off 2 good wins over Linares and Molina, both Top 10 LW's at the time, and DeMarco is the #1 ranked LW in the world right now. He's a very good win for Broner, who I hope then fights Burns, Vazquez, Gamboa, or a combination of those 3 before he leaves 135.
                  who ever thought lil ass eloy perez was gonna **** with broner was on crack

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                    who ever thought lil ass eloy perez was gonna **** with broner was on crack
                    I swear on my life, there were more than a few people on here who thought Perez would be competitive, and there were even a bold few that predicted a Perez upset. I don't make this crap up.

But to say DeMarco sucks isn't near accurate or fair. DeMarco is the #1 LW coming off 2 good wins over Linares and Molina, both Top 10 LW's at the time DeMarco beat them.

Broner, should he beat DeMarco, should unify with Burns (which would probably be for the vacant RING title too), and than go for Gamboa hopefully.

Comment

Crap? That's a bit intense.

Comment

Working...
                      X