No announcement yet.

Let be honest, Demarco is crap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Rios is huge for broner. How bout someone in broner's weight class before you call him a ducker.
    Their isnt anybody at 135 unless Marquez wants to come back down for less money and take a legitimate chance and school him. Broners big for 130 as well. I dream of a Broner Rios clash at 140 in the near future and my moneys on Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
      lol look who is talking Demarco is a garbage fighter you migth think he is a AGT but i sure in hell dont GTFO with your bull clown
      Did your ******ed self see my previous post? Ur a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
        Their isnt anybody at 135 unless Marquez wants to come back down for less money and take a legitimate chance and school him. Broners big for 130 as well. I dream of a Broner Rios clash at 140 in the near future and my moneys on Rios.
        Good, so you admit he's not ducking. Cool.

Comment

Did your ******ed self see my previous post? Ur a joke
          i saw your post and it still does not change the fact that Demarco is a garbage fighter you
          numb nuts

Comment

This thread took a long time to be made. One day before the actual fight, better late than never.

Comment

after this fight Broner will go straight to 140 and fight Danny Garcia. Broner is still a huge lighweight, in a few years he will be welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                after this fight Broner will go straight to 140 and fight Danny Garcia. Broner is still a huge lighweight, in a few years he will be welterweight.
                Remember that Broner and Garcia are Haymon fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
                  i dissagree there are 2 fighter that matter at 135 April and Titare
                  anybody else is straight up garbage like Demarco and Ricky Burns

Comment

If anyone is crap...its broner!

Comment

Good, so you admit he's not ducking. Cool.
                      Hell no but for his size, skill, and ambition if he ducks Rios from 140 to 147 hes ducking Rios. They're the same size and era it needs to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X