Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd likes white women...

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      and how do they make that money? are you sure that its not just a bunch of blokes in their 30's waving Floyds money around and saying 'year..year' every now and then?
      if u say so pac tard.
      Originally posted by MJDaPimp View Post
      Floyd likes white women...
      oh damn is that why these kids hating lmao

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        its a group full of members dedicated to making money? and they doing a mad good job at it to.
        Man u r a joke son! Who on that lame az g ay team makes money besides Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          if u say so pac tard.

oh damn is that why these kids hating lmao
          Pac turd? thats a good one!

Come on....you can do better than that...What is the money team, what does it do? is it 'taking over baxxing'?

Comment

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
            Learn how to read Mayweather Cheerleader, Now I can't give my opinion becuz little emotional girls like you get all butthurt ? Lol hillarious , Just because I live in Tijuana don't mean im a Margarito fan . I was a Floyd fan and im over his **** simple as that, deal with it son
            Man, I don't give a **** what you say about black folk. You have me confused though. I really didn't understand wtf your dumbass typed. I tried reading that special mess and got bothered trying to understand that ****, lmfao.

Comment

I'm tired of him simply because he doesn't fight often enough.

The problem for him now, is that unless he fights Pac his legacy will be diminished. I could see the Pac fight being more overlooked if Mayweather was more active, but he just isn't active enough. I know I want to just see him fight more often. It's a shame that it's probably too late now.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                Wish? You won't even last a minute with him.
                No, your punk ass wouldn't last a minute..

Comment

I think STAX has quit..trying to think about what it is that the money team does has fried his brain.

Comment

Floyd's own best friend got sick of Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      I've been a fan of his forever, I've stood by him forever and took abuse on this forum for that since the day I started posting back in 07...

I became a fan because I was fascinated how he operated in the ring,
                      He was/is flawless in nearly every way, I couldn't not respect him for that and could watch him in the ring allday...

But over the last two years in particular (now more than ever,)
                      I'm getting sick of him. I respect he is a family man blah blah... whatever...

But he's 35 now and going on about all this money shit and it's just becoming boring at this stage, it seems like he doesn't care about boxing anymore and just wants to talk about "The Money Team," I mean wtf is the Money team? It's not a promotional company, it's not a record label, it's a bunch of dudes in the 30's going around flashing Mayweathers money, it's quite frankly sickening.

In my opinion Floyd needs to get back in the ring, I don't care who it's against. Don't take this thread wrong,
                      I don't think he's ducking anyone, At the moment I can't say how good he still is, but I do think he could still beat most guys out there right now, excluding maybe Martinez...

I hope the rumours of him meeting Arum where true and we get to see him back in the ring again,
                      But he needs to get out of his own ass and focus on what made who he is today.
                      I used to like him a lot too, but I'm getting tired of all the lies and inactivity. The main thing is how he never gives interviews. He just remains hidden avoid giving any kind of update with whats coming next. And the whole Money team thing is really teenish. Only young guys think that's cool. I'm looking forward to Broner and hoping he's more of a people champion than Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X