Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List fighters who had ATG abilities, but did not end up ATG'S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    You clearly need to define what you mean by ATG otherwise it's a pretty meaningless question.
    Your definition of ATG of course. Let me give a quick example.

I personally consider Vitali an ATG. A lot of people don't. So basically your definition of what is an ATG in your books.

To me James Toney is not an 'ATG'. There are some obvious choices though in terms of potential wasted. I think most people will agree that Andrew Golota is NOT an ATG. But he definitely had ATG Talent.

Comment

What a stupid thread, you either did the things to become an ATG or you didn't....being fast or having some other outstanding attribute does mean anything if it doesn't help produce some great resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        What a stupid thread, you either did the things to become an ATG or you didn't....being fast or having some other outstanding attribute does mean anything if it doesn't help produce some great resume.
        exactly look at linares dude is just a beat skill wise and speed but his face cant hold up and he doesnt have a chin. If had those two he would have been a Great.

Comment

No. I'm sorry to be frank. But you are stupid.

Because there are a number of fighters that actually do show ATG abilities but under achieved due to a variety of factors.

Example:
          Sergio Martinez have shown borderline ATG skill levels, he most likely will not finish as an ATG.

Andrew Golota have definitely shown ATG skill levels, he is not an ATG.

Comment

Will it cuddle your vagina personality more if I said 'list fighters who under achieved' instead of 'list fighters who had ATG abilities, but did not end up ATGS'?

Comment

Marlon Starling

Comment

Here is a real list

Joan Guzman
                Ike Ibeabuchi
                Edwin Valero
                Zsolt Erdei

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  Marlon Starling
                  Top 10 WW of the last 40 years borderline ATG

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
                    No. I'm sorry to be frank. But you are stupid.

Because there are a number of fighters that actually do show ATG abilities but under achieved due to a variety of factors.

Example:
                    Sergio Martinez have shown borderline ATG skill levels, he most likely will not finish as an ATG.

Andrew Golota have definitely shown ATG skill levels, he is not an ATG.
                    ATG has everything to do with what you did and nothing at all to do with fantasizing about what they could have done with their supposed great ability which they failed to do great things with.

Watch more boxing kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
                      Ike Ibeabuchi- also a nutcase, could of livened up a poor heavyweight scene.
                      Good pick, he could have had a great career.

Comment

Working...
                      X