I think Cotto Mosley should have been a draw

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Trinidad-De La Hoya
      this^^^^^^^^

Bradley-Pac

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        Manny-Jmm 3-sure Jmm looked better then we expected but Manny was in the fight the entire time and did out fight Jmm in the championship rounds,close fight no robbery

Castillo-Floyd-Floyd put in a lot of early rounds and put it the championship rounds,close fight no robbery

Leonard-Hagler-Hagler did not let his hands go enough and Leonard tho his flurries may not have been game changing blows they were point scorers,close fight no robbery

Calzaghe-Hopkins-Hopkins gassed out after winning the early rounds and was outworked by Joe,colse fight no robbery

please add more fellas
        i do agree on these

Broner - Quintero - close fight but broner edged it, no robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          i disagree with JMM-pac 3 and Joe-Hopkins those were both blatant ass robberies.

but other fights where ppl need to chill on that robbery word is

bradley vs pac (bradley outboxed manny and easily took 7 or 8 rounds, manny didnt do anything)

ponce vs broner (was a sloppy and somewhat close fight but it had a real clear winner unless u hate broner and wanted him to lose)

judah vs maytthsye (judah outboxed lucas and deserved the win)

JLC vs floyd 1 (JLC was fighting an injured floyd and still did fuk all in the late rounds)
          You are the worst poster on here.

Comment

chris john vs marquez
            john won ive watched the entire fight 30 times the points jmm lost did it for me

Comment

the marquez-pacquiao series. each one of those fight were close but pacquiao won each one, just looking at the compubox tells it all

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                why dont one of you ****s show me the 7 rd's marquez won "clearly"

for that fight to be considered a robbery
                Someons butt hole is swollen and red....lmao here ya go

If any fight was "clearly" there would be no controversy...duh
                Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                the marquez-pacquiao series. each one of those fight were close but pacquiao won each one, just looking at the compubox tells it all
                Compubox ? really?...my goodness if compubox was the deciding factor in fights it would just create more controversy.......you want compubox numbers ....look at Bradley vs Pac and see if you really agree with "compubox"....no way Bradley was hit that much,,no way

1-Your a Pinoy 2-from the Philippines3-you have three avi's of Pac....im thinking a bit bias...
                Last edited by DondiNeverLeft; 11-17-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Mayweather-Castillo is the most annoying one, because it won't die.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                    Mayweather-Castillo is the most annoying one, because it won't die.
                    That's a very hard fight to give to Floyd in fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      robbery is defo an overused term, there have been a few lately but most of what are called robberies are close decisions
                      ^^^This.

A robbery to me is a fight where a guy that clearly wins 8 rounds without a shadow of a doubt loses.

Comment

Working...
                      X