Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    lol you child faboy muhahahaha !
    And what about you and your man crush floyd huh gayboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      If Floyd was fighting JMM next mth he owns him a gain , and the irony is that if Floyd was fighting JMM next mth , you people would be calling cherry pick !

If you want to talk the difference in JMM weight wise vs Floyd and Mannys CWs Im happy to , when you guys start saying things like that it really shows you only see the numbers the dynamics of those numbers your blind as a bat to , but then ignorance is bliss isnt it !
      Hey dumba$$. The thread is about if the pac-jmm fight changes your view of floyds win. The fact that floyd beats jmm any day of the week wasnt changed becausd of the pac-jmm fight. I agree floyd beat him any day of the week.

You're obviously brain dead, but please explain these dynamics you're talking about. Id love to hear what im missing... Back your shi t up for once. Oh, and make it relevant to the thread topic too, if possible.

Comment

Floyd easily beat Marquez. Pacquiao struggled with Marquez. Excuses, excuses.

You draw it up!.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Hey dumba$$. The thread is about if the pac-jmm fight changes your view of floyds win. The fact that floyd beats jmm any day of the week wasnt changed becausd of the pac-jmm fight. I agree floyd beat him any day of the week.

You're obviously brain dead, but please explain these dynamics you're talking about. Id love to hear what im missing... Back your shi t up for once. Oh, and make it relevant to the thread topic too, if possible.
          I agree with you. Floyd is stupid and gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
            I agree with you. Floyd is stupid and gay.
            Huh???????????

Comment

styles make fights, looks the same as it always has, the only people who overrate the win are people who overrate Pacquiao or don't understand the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Nah dopey I answered your post , thats how forums work , its a in turn conversation that flows around a topic they often wander , go and read my posts about weight Ive covered them all many times in here which you know , but thats right you didnt understand it then either , you only see the numbers thats a fact , like oh Manny beat Oscar better than Floyd did lol idiots have no clue on weight .

Comment

dopey :lol:

Comment

JMM is just a bad match up for Pac... also JMM was cheated on the scales

Comment

You can't compare Floyd's fight with Marquez with Pac's fight with Marquez because Pac was not focused and motivated and was also understimating Marquez. Pac was basically not really trying.

Comment

Working...
                      X