Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those picking Demarco,will you give Broner his credit after he wins Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Broner is a punk, I hope he loses. If he wins, I'll give him credit for it because I think DeMarco is a decent boxer. He would still be a punk though.
    Thank you! I knew I logged in for a reason. Lol

Comment

Broner is a very skilled fighter no doubt! Anyone who disagrees is just a hater or ignorant. I want to see a very competitive fight but I have Broner winning easy. And I'm a Broner hater but I'm hating on him for his immature behavior and how he has to be a clone copy of Floyd and not his own man

Comment

How many people are picking Demarco? He's a tough kid but he does nothing great. Broner not winning this turns him into Zab Judah. A talented kid who couldn't get up for a test. A disaster. As it is I expect Broner either by a quick ko from catching Demarco cold or a tough UD. Demarco will be tough if the fight goes yard, but Broner should get the decision.

Comment

I will give him credit.

As long as he makes the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            DeMarco fans are calling their own fighter a bum.
            It's not that they like DeMarco,it's that they hate Broner.

Comment

Until he beats a Klitschko he gets no credit from me

Comment

What exactly are you looking for??? Does this W (if he gets it) put him in the convo for ATG status??? No....

It will be his best win to date on a resume to put it kindly that isn't so deep..... So what type of credit should he have gotten so far??? Hes a talented kid and that has been acknowledged but in the grand scheme of things its a small step in the right direction.....

Comment

Well, I mean I don't understand why people are calling him the second coming. I mean he hasn't beat anybody good and took all he could handle from Ponce De Leon...Ponce De Leon. So, we should slow down a little with this guy. Let's wait until Saturday before we start worshiping this guy.

Comment

You can expect to hear very little from Broner haters after that fight is over.

Comment

Demarco has skinny arms compared to Broner. Unfair fight, Bronner is a cherrypicker.

Comment

Working...
                      X