• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broner cuz,
    hes darker...........

im just joking, brother

Comment

Khan looks so damn funny in those KO moments, but I would love to see Broner get staggered. I wanna see his demeanor in that vulnerable moment.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
        That's a tough one for me but I'd like to see Broner C-Walk after a monster left hook then fall and wonder what happened.
        Me too. As much as I would love to see Khan sparked again, we have already seen it twice, so its not as exciting any more.

Comment

That is easy for me. I voted Broner. As annoying as Khan is Broner is far worse. Khan has already been KOed twice and he still thinks he is an elite fighter that deserves the big fights. Broner needs to get KOed to shut him up even if it is only for a little while. I think it's almost certain Khan will get KOed again as soon as he fights dangerous fighters again. Broner may be to good to get KOed any time soon but I can dream.

Comment

there you have it folks.

Broner is the new cash cow

Comment

We've already seen Khan KO'd more than once so Broner.

Comment

I say neither! I want both to grow and Khan to recover from KO. Its time for some fresh blood in this sport and if they both win then these are two that are on that list to help boxing along.

Comment

Khan, i can't stand the guy.

Comment

at this point in time I would say Amir only because I want to see Broner become undisputed undefeated champ then do the chicken dance like Zab Judah then be totally irrelevant fighting on the non televised portion of FNF!

Comment

Neither. When the knockout happens it's exciting, but I wouldn't hope someone gets knocked out since they can get permanent damage from it. Do I hate some fighters? Yeah. But, I wouldn't wish to see them get knocked out. I guess I'm just getting older and more compassionate.

Comment

Working...
                      X